Tuesday, May 26, 2009
read this read that read read read
Today, I saw a cat climb up the tree. Zzzz.
Something needs to be done. The amt of cats around my neighborhood is increasing crazily. And the cat woman is still going on her rounds everyday. Not helping. :(
Every time I walk home, I nidda watch out for cats, just incase I step on their tail or if they follow me back. Especially when the cat's eyes meet yours. WA. That is the ultimate. It's almost like the cat spirit will go into you and you might just end up a cat woman. Then the whole world will be filled with cat women and the cats will conquer the entire universe. DOOMSDAY IS HERE.
K digressing. Anyway, it's the first time I saw a cat climbed up a tree. It feels slightly nostalgic. Cause only in fairytales will you see a cat climb up the treeee! Speaking of childhood ah, I've never flown a kite leh. I really hope to fly one someday. So exciting. I know the day will come. I will make it come. Heh.
Alrighto. Bai. Back to work!
Jiahui hops off.
11:27 PM
