Monday, May 11, 2009
read this read that read read read
Harrow. Sapura sent the mac in on Thurs. As promised.
:D
Pretty happy but the macbook is still very bare and i haven't got her a name. :( Anyone who's a macpro please kindly offer me your services(haha) and tell me what to do. For example there's anything I need to install or anything I nidda do or what sort so my mac will live longer. Hah. K please offer help k.
Anyways, took a quick trip over the weekend to Malaysia to visit my Grandmama. :) She's much better already. Am really praying hard she will recover. I miss her vegetables.
It's Mama's day tday. Bro took us down to NYNY for dinner. Quite happening and had a really full meal. The waiters and waitresses were shuffling around the entire shop like mad pigs and one order takes around 45 mins. The waiting queue was damn long not that there isn't any tables but they really don't have enough hands to clean up the tables and serve the other customers. They broke some plates and had some internal quarrels. Quite amusing to see them running around and the customers getting irritated. :) Anyway, jokes aside the food was good.At least the food's good, worth the waiting time.
Headed off to Sam's 21st after. And now I am here back home. :) Izak got him a good present(Of which I'm sharing). I hope he remembers that its from Izak and me or we would have spent the money for nth. ANYWAYS ANYHOWS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SHIT KING. Hope you enjoyed your 21st! :D
Hit some shit in Schoolwork last week but I'm pretty happy that all's been more or less settled. Studio lighting's not that easy after all. :) Now all's that left for this block is just rounding the photos up, refining any if needed, burn them into a CD and we're ready to break free! :D
Excited.
kk. bubs yooooos.
Jiahui hops off.
1:00 AM
