Friday, April 3, 2009
read this read that read read read
我回來了!
You missed me? I missed you. :D
(But I don't now. Teeheeeeee.)
I'm considering whether I should blog a little now cause I have a camp to attend tmr (I'm intending to reach at 8) and the next time I am free would be on 9th? But by then I would have prolly lost the moment already.
I think first k.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I've thought of a brilliant ideeeeeea. I will put them down into point forms and blog them next time ok.
You missed me? I missed you. :D
(But I don't now. Teeheeeeee.)
I'm considering whether I should blog a little now cause I have a camp to attend tmr (I'm intending to reach at 8) and the next time I am free would be on 9th? But by then I would have prolly lost the moment already.
I think first k.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I've thought of a brilliant ideeeeeea. I will put them down into point forms and blog them next time ok.
- Mum called me 5 times in the aftn but I didn't hear. Ah gong passed away at 0855am on 29th March. (You all can go and buy 4D. haha.)
- I managed to persuade mama to let me go home at 2 in the morning because I really wanted to go for DOTC2 nightwalk. But it was disappointing.
- We left house really early to meet my uncle in JB to drive us over to KL.
- We reached Gonggong's funeral in a few hours.
- The funeral was, unexpectedly, classy.
- Rituals were somewhat different and the smoke kept going into my eyes. Stinging until cannot sting. (Rituals went on for 3 days)
- Cremation ceremony was really different from Singapore's!
- We stayed over at my other uncle's place and he has 4 dogs. One of which is called "ah kert" the other called "ah pak" and the other called "yu shang". The other one always M.I.A so I don't know. Oh please pronounce them in canto. If not its very weird. Chanks.
- We were supposed to go back after that but Uncle's car broke down like, SUDDENLY and they all said it was prolly gonggong who wanted us to stay to collect his ashes the next day.
- Anyway we did stay and uncle's car only got fixed at 6pm. Which also explains the reason why I'm only typing these down now. I reached home at 1am or soooo.
- I am extremely exhausted now and I have to attend FOW tmr. I hope I hadn't miss out much.
Bye.
EDIT/ CAN ALL OF YOU STUPID PEOPLE WHO GOT SPAMMED DON'T SPAM MY MSN. FUG. I HAD ALMOST 10 SPAMS FROM MSN ASKING ME IF I WANT TO SEE YOUR INTERESTING PICTURES WITH YOUR DOG WHEN I SIGNED IN. RETARDED OR WHAT. PEOPLE GOT PICTURE WITH DOGS YOU ALSO GO AND CLICK. OBVIOUS IS SPAM RIGHT. No brains leh. tsk.
Jiahui hops off.
1:33 AM
