Tuesday, April 21, 2009
read this read that read read read
Today feels Green.
It marks the second day of school today and the school seems to be forever crowded. I don't know it doesn't feel like last AY when the school feels very mysterious everyone's hiding in some corner finishing their masterpiece.
ANYWAYS, the school IT fair is here. Just in case you're thinking of getting a laptop for whatever use I don't know, its here. :)
Hopefully if nothing cocks up, I'll get myself a MacBook! Highly excited. It'll be MY MACBOOK! ALL MINE. It feels wonderful to own something truly yours doesn't it. :D
Hah in your face for whoever's getting your parents to pay cause I am using my own money! I saved k! Worked my ass off in stupid Isetan for this money k! Will still be borrowing a little from Mama cause the money I have is insufficient. I will be paying her back! SO IT IS STILL MY MONEY HAHAHHAHAAA. IN YOUR FACE EVERYONE OF YOU! Imma independent kid. :D Okay lah. Kidddddd. I'm just prouda maaaaaself.
I'm only taking one module this block and it's Web Design. What a spoiler right. Just before I get my laptop, there has to be a "web design" tsk. Hopefully the laptop will come just in time. The module is pretty dry though. Probably cause we've only just started on it and we're just going through the technical terms. Hopefully it will get better. Still striving to improve my GPA k!
I remember Denise once said this, "We should all live our live in impulse". And that's exactly what happened to me today. Idk what came over me and I went to have a hair cut and told the woman to cut off around 6 inchs. OH MYYYY GODDDDDDDDDD. I tell you my ponytail looks like a short bunch of hay(black hay). I am very depressed. Even the half-priced waffles that I had at Gelare wasn't enough to cheer me up! I need like a speed hair growth nutrient shine cream. My fringe is so short I think its a little hideous. NOW MY MUM SAYS WE GOTTA GO AND MAKE A PASSPORT TMR AFTER MY SCHOOL WHICH MEANS WE GOTTA GO AND TAKE A PEEKTURE WHICH MEANS I WILL HAVE TO TAKE A PEEEKTURE IN MY NEW HIDEOUS DISGUSTING SHORT HAIR OMG THIS IS NOT HAPPENING PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT HAPPENING. AHHHHH I WANT TO CRY.
SCREW LIVE YOUR LIFE ON IMPULSE! OF ALL TIMES! GND. I SHOULD GND.
K. I'm gonna go some self-reflection on what came over me today and wallow in self-pity (maybe in self-denial too).
It marks the second day of school today and the school seems to be forever crowded. I don't know it doesn't feel like last AY when the school feels very mysterious everyone's hiding in some corner finishing their masterpiece.
ANYWAYS, the school IT fair is here. Just in case you're thinking of getting a laptop for whatever use I don't know, its here. :)
Hopefully if nothing cocks up, I'll get myself a MacBook! Highly excited. It'll be MY MACBOOK! ALL MINE. It feels wonderful to own something truly yours doesn't it. :D
Hah in your face for whoever's getting your parents to pay cause I am using my own money! I saved k! Worked my ass off in stupid Isetan for this money k! Will still be borrowing a little from Mama cause the money I have is insufficient. I will be paying her back! SO IT IS STILL MY MONEY HAHAHHAHAAA. IN YOUR FACE EVERYONE OF YOU! Imma independent kid. :D Okay lah. Kidddddd. I'm just prouda maaaaaself.
I'm only taking one module this block and it's Web Design. What a spoiler right. Just before I get my laptop, there has to be a "web design" tsk. Hopefully the laptop will come just in time. The module is pretty dry though. Probably cause we've only just started on it and we're just going through the technical terms. Hopefully it will get better. Still striving to improve my GPA k!
I remember Denise once said this, "We should all live our live in impulse". And that's exactly what happened to me today. Idk what came over me and I went to have a hair cut and told the woman to cut off around 6 inchs. OH MYYYY GODDDDDDDDDD. I tell you my ponytail looks like a short bunch of hay(black hay). I am very depressed. Even the half-priced waffles that I had at Gelare wasn't enough to cheer me up! I need like a speed hair growth nutrient shine cream. My fringe is so short I think its a little hideous. NOW MY MUM SAYS WE GOTTA GO AND MAKE A PASSPORT TMR AFTER MY SCHOOL WHICH MEANS WE GOTTA GO AND TAKE A PEEKTURE WHICH MEANS I WILL HAVE TO TAKE A PEEEKTURE IN MY NEW HIDEOUS DISGUSTING SHORT HAIR OMG THIS IS NOT HAPPENING PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT HAPPENING. AHHHHH I WANT TO CRY.
SCREW LIVE YOUR LIFE ON IMPULSE! OF ALL TIMES! GND. I SHOULD GND.
K. I'm gonna go some self-reflection on what came over me today and wallow in self-pity (maybe in self-denial too).
Jiahui hops off.
9:09 PM
