Monday, April 27, 2009
read this read that read read read
This is my 366th post which means I've just completed 365 posts which somehow seems to be a year. I don't know what I'm talking about. HAHAHA. Random.
HELLO WORLD. IVE GOT LIKE THIS SUPER IMPORTANT NEWS TO TELL ALL OF YOU. I AM GETTING MARRIED. HAHAHHAHAA. NO LAH. Darling Jolyn just told me we (my studio lighting group, yu may, jolyn and me) don't have to go to school until Wednesday! SHIOK OR NOT SHIOK! :D Cause we chionged finished our assignment and there's no need for us to be in school until the next assignment starts. WARROW I TELL YOU SHUANG.
Thus, I have decided to be a total couch potato for today. :) I have prepared maaaself. I bought KFC 2PC CHICKEN MEAL and I got everything I wanted, (SHIOKNESSSSSS :D) bought chips just in case I will be hungry and am prepared to start watching Taiwan/Japan variety shows right after this post! COOL RIGHT. AHHAHAHA. WHILE ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE PROBABLY SCHOOL ING, SUFFERING IN THE HANDS OF EVIL DEMONS/MONSTERS AND MONSTERESSES, I AM "KIAU KAH-ING" AT HOME WATCHING COOL FUN SHOWS. JEALOUS RIGHT. FAT JIU FAT TODAY I DONT CARE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA. OH SHIT MY CHICKIES ARE TURNING COLD. GOTTA START FEASTING ON THEM! BUBBBBS.
Edit/ YuMay is calling all of us back to school to start on the second assignment today. Tsk. Why is my group member so chiong. hahahhaa. Okay! No couch potato today! BUBBBBBBBS.
HELLO WORLD. IVE GOT LIKE THIS SUPER IMPORTANT NEWS TO TELL ALL OF YOU. I AM GETTING MARRIED. HAHAHHAHAA. NO LAH. Darling Jolyn just told me we (my studio lighting group, yu may, jolyn and me) don't have to go to school until Wednesday! SHIOK OR NOT SHIOK! :D Cause we chionged finished our assignment and there's no need for us to be in school until the next assignment starts. WARROW I TELL YOU SHUANG.
Thus, I have decided to be a total couch potato for today. :) I have prepared maaaself. I bought KFC 2PC CHICKEN MEAL and I got everything I wanted, (SHIOKNESSSSSS :D) bought chips just in case I will be hungry and am prepared to start watching Taiwan/Japan variety shows right after this post! COOL RIGHT. AHHAHAHA. WHILE ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE PROBABLY SCHOOL ING, SUFFERING IN THE HANDS OF EVIL DEMONS/MONSTERS AND MONSTERESSES, I AM "KIAU KAH-ING" AT HOME WATCHING COOL FUN SHOWS. JEALOUS RIGHT. FAT JIU FAT TODAY I DONT CARE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA. OH SHIT MY CHICKIES ARE TURNING COLD. GOTTA START FEASTING ON THEM! BUBBBBS.
Edit/ YuMay is calling all of us back to school to start on the second assignment today. Tsk. Why is my group member so chiong. hahahhaa. Okay! No couch potato today! BUBBBBBBBS.
Jiahui hops off.
12:27 PM
