Thursday, April 23, 2009
read this read that read read read
School's been a bitch. Company's great though.
Apparently, there has been a gigantic shuffle in the timetable. Mine included and my timetable feel as though it has just went past a whirlwind. So anyways, I'm taking studio lighting this block instead. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. Happy cause I'll get to take a photog module early. Sad because this entire timetable reshuffle thing totally ate up 3 days of my studio lighting class. Like what CCY(chow chee yong! Studio lighting lecturer) said, 3 days in design school is like 3 weeks lehhhhh.
Macbook's coming in on next wednesday! I bet you cannot feel my excitement.I gotta start thinking of a name for it. ive decided that the gender be a female stuck in a male. Probably a butch since it has like such metallic outer body but yet a gentle and delicate functions. OMG WTH AM I TALKING ABOUT. It is just another mechanism. I'll think of a name. I will not let it live in vain, live with no name!
I remember I have much more to tell you(blog) about but my brain really can't function at all now. Im having a massive headache it feels as though a gazillion number of troops are marching in my head. It's the third time today already I think it might be brain tumour. Wish me luck.
Jam & Hop tmr at Design Space lvl2 @ 6.30pm
Go ok go :D
Apparently, there has been a gigantic shuffle in the timetable. Mine included and my timetable feel as though it has just went past a whirlwind. So anyways, I'm taking studio lighting this block instead. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. Happy cause I'll get to take a photog module early. Sad because this entire timetable reshuffle thing totally ate up 3 days of my studio lighting class. Like what CCY(chow chee yong! Studio lighting lecturer) said, 3 days in design school is like 3 weeks lehhhhh.
Macbook's coming in on next wednesday! I bet you cannot feel my excitement.I gotta start thinking of a name for it. ive decided that the gender be a female stuck in a male. Probably a butch since it has like such metallic outer body but yet a gentle and delicate functions. OMG WTH AM I TALKING ABOUT. It is just another mechanism. I'll think of a name. I will not let it live in vain, live with no name!
I remember I have much more to tell you(blog) about but my brain really can't function at all now. Im having a massive headache it feels as though a gazillion number of troops are marching in my head. It's the third time today already I think it might be brain tumour. Wish me luck.
Jam & Hop tmr at Design Space lvl2 @ 6.30pm
Go ok go :D
Jiahui hops off.
11:24 PM
