Monday, April 13, 2009
read this read that read read read
Let me tell you a highly happening secret k!
My flat caught fire today. The smoke that was fuming from that balcony was as thick as kueh lapis! 2 of my neighbours were trapped inside. Everyone had to evacuate. FIRST TIME SIAL. Eye opener I tell you. I saw some neighbours out in their PJS (without slippers) and some even packed a suitcase . Sounds a little exaggerated but...... the situation was pretty crazy/havoc so I guess when people panic ah........... all sort of things can happen. Really.
The cause of fire is unknown but apparently from what I hear, it is said that the altar of this family caused the fire and the fire got blown over to the opposite unit. So basically both units were caught by the fire. Just that, the family which caused the fire weren't home but the family which did nothing to cause the fire were home. Pity lehhhhhhh. Their units are black like charcoal now and the lift smells reaaaaaaally bad. Did I mention my flat just got re-painted? Hahhahaa. Wa I tell you, bad omen. Suey until......
Well at least no one was injured from this fire and I guess everyone's gonna take this as a lesson learnt. THE HORROR OF FIRE AHHHHHHHH.
Aight. I'm gonna be away for camp, 5 straight days ahhhhh. GG BALLS.
JIAHUI JIAYOU! LAST CAMP ALREADY!
My flat caught fire today. The smoke that was fuming from that balcony was as thick as kueh lapis! 2 of my neighbours were trapped inside. Everyone had to evacuate. FIRST TIME SIAL. Eye opener I tell you. I saw some neighbours out in their PJS (without slippers) and some even packed a suitcase . Sounds a little exaggerated but...... the situation was pretty crazy/havoc so I guess when people panic ah........... all sort of things can happen. Really.
The cause of fire is unknown but apparently from what I hear, it is said that the altar of this family caused the fire and the fire got blown over to the opposite unit. So basically both units were caught by the fire. Just that, the family which caused the fire weren't home but the family which did nothing to cause the fire were home. Pity lehhhhhhh. Their units are black like charcoal now and the lift smells reaaaaaaally bad. Did I mention my flat just got re-painted? Hahhahaa. Wa I tell you, bad omen. Suey until......
Well at least no one was injured from this fire and I guess everyone's gonna take this as a lesson learnt. THE HORROR OF FIRE AHHHHHHHH.
Aight. I'm gonna be away for camp, 5 straight days ahhhhh. GG BALLS.
JIAHUI JIAYOU! LAST CAMP ALREADY!
Jiahui hops off.
12:41 AM
