Monday, April 27, 2009
read this read that read read read
I WAS ON A LORRY/PICK UP FOR MY FIRST TIME YTD! TWICE SOME MORE!
DAMN EXCITING I TELL YOU.
*sings -I believe I can fly-*
The morning ride was some cool shit. It rained when we're on the lorry. (Though I didn't really get hurt.)
The night ride was $#%^& damn shiok. The wind ah smack on your face you can hardly open you eyes!
I am highly fascinated. :)
Ong Yi Jie, Happy Birthday!
DAMN EXCITING I TELL YOU.
*sings -I believe I can fly-*
The morning ride was some cool shit. It rained when we're on the lorry. (Though I didn't really get hurt.)
The night ride was $#%^& damn shiok. The wind ah smack on your face you can hardly open you eyes!
I am highly fascinated. :)
Ong Yi Jie, Happy Birthday!
Jiahui hops off.
7:43 AM
