Thursday, April 9, 2009
read this read that read read read
FOW.FOC was a blast!
Being a programmer was no doubt challenging and taxing because any problems with the programme flow, the game or anything at all, it boils down to us. But ah the experience I totally received in this FO is the best experience i ever felt leh. When the FAs(heads) leave good comments it totally melts your heart. You know I think FO is like the making of a movie. Without the actors and actressess(GLs in this case), the show can't run. Without the back stage crew(PROGRAMMERS AH, LOGGERS AH, FOODMIN AH) the movie can't run too! Even though the audiences(Freshies) often slip their ABOUT OUR IMPORTANCE....... we still feel very happy just as long as they enjoyed themselves.
I am a little sad this camp has ended. All the fridays since start of previous semester until all the planning of the game, prep of logistics, chill in the lounge blah blah all is going to end. I really hope proggers still meet up ok! I don't want to drift off ah. Anybody see me drifting better use sampan to sweep me home k! Loves!
And I was right. I am too tired/lazy/bored and sleepy to do any typing already k.
So too bad guys I am going to sleep.
Being a programmer was no doubt challenging and taxing because any problems with the programme flow, the game or anything at all, it boils down to us. But ah the experience I totally received in this FO is the best experience i ever felt leh. When the FAs(heads) leave good comments it totally melts your heart. You know I think FO is like the making of a movie. Without the actors and actressess(GLs in this case), the show can't run. Without the back stage crew(PROGRAMMERS AH, LOGGERS AH, FOODMIN AH) the movie can't run too! Even though the audiences(Freshies) often slip their ABOUT OUR IMPORTANCE....... we still feel very happy just as long as they enjoyed themselves.
I am a little sad this camp has ended. All the fridays since start of previous semester until all the planning of the game, prep of logistics, chill in the lounge blah blah all is going to end. I really hope proggers still meet up ok! I don't want to drift off ah. Anybody see me drifting better use sampan to sweep me home k! Loves!
And I was right. I am too tired/lazy/bored and sleepy to do any typing already k.
So too bad guys I am going to sleep.
Jiahui hops off.
1:34 AM
