Saturday, April 18, 2009
read this read that read read read
CAMP X
Hello my dear house my dear room my dear bed, my dear shower, my dear enviroment, the dear neighbourhood.
I AM BACK, back with a ugly tanline on my face that looks like X, back with a ugly tanline of my watch on my wrist, back with a ugly crooked V-NECK tanline, back with an FBT + ankle socks tanline.
I need to sleep, pretty much quite badly considering I had less than 3 hours of sleep each night starting from monday night till thurs night.
Hello my dear house my dear room my dear bed, my dear shower, my dear enviroment, the dear neighbourhood.
I AM BACK, back with a ugly tanline on my face that looks like X, back with a ugly tanline of my watch on my wrist, back with a ugly crooked V-NECK tanline, back with an FBT + ankle socks tanline.
I need to sleep, pretty much quite badly considering I had less than 3 hours of sleep each night starting from monday night till thurs night.
Jiahui hops off.
1:04 AM
