Thursday, March 19, 2009
read this read that read read read
What a nostalgic day.
I saw my primary school "buddy", HuiHui.
Remember back in primary school there is this "buddy system" whereby you'll be attached to a senior from the same school to take care of you during recess and guide you everywhere. I wonder if they still keep this sytem nowadays. It's really good when it comes to familiarizing uh. :)
Anyway, I don't think she remember me anymore. 10 years already leh please. AT LEAST I didn't forget my roots (in a way).
I miss PRPS(Pasir Ris Primary) a lot.
I miss eating the 50c chicken rice and 50c wanton mee.
I miss drinking the fruit juice and eating the jellies.
I miss playing monkey bars although they give me blisters.
I miss doing the eye exercises after recess.
I miss going for gymnastics (even though Mr Gan, my trainer, always say I'm getting fatter).
I miss remedial lessons where Mr Ng always has his fly down. HAHA
I miss sitting beside Denise and steal her chips during assembly and going over to her house to bitch. My very FIRST bitching session.
I miss going to loyang point with Jasmine, Yi Ting all to take neoprints. HAHA
I miss Jacqueline. She was my best friend and I cannot get in touch with her AT ALL after PSLE.
I miss hanging out at KarYee's place with KarYee and WeiLing. (I remember she owned really pretty seashells)
I miss going for tuition at Auntie Jessie's with Grace, and the endless share-your-life sessions.
I miss playing at the neighbourhood playground where we will all climb up and down on to the rooftop to hide from the blind mice. And everytime when I am the blind mice, my eyes are never closed.
There's just so much more that's so close to heart.
I came home from work early today and saw so many children running around in the park, playing catching, some people are walking their dog, old people just taking an evening stroll and even the catwoman around my estate feeding cats (I'll tell you more abt it next time).
It's been really long since I last walked home in the evening. The playground I used to play at Pasir Ris Town park is gone and now some jiapalang playground. The entire place is so different.
There just so many things that reminded me of my childhood times today. Or is it just me who haven't been slowing down to take some time and reminise the past.
Tsktsktsk.
But then again. As much as I miss how carefree and simple life used to be, I still need to move on in life!
:D
Photos long due from my handphone.
Yufei's birthday ah! We made his lick and pick out gummy pizza slicings from this plate of disgusting watery whip cream pandan cake. It was horrible.

Zi Hui trying to be funny which landed all of us with a "scent" of overnight vomit.

TP OPEN HOUSE. (Design is the little pink dot) (TP looks really united hor)

That's my cousin. I think I've shown this before but aiyah. LOOK AT MY ONCE CLEAN and VIBRANT FACE. :(

Dinner at my colleague's place during CNY
(From Left: Chris, Jiahui, Melody, Cheryl, Peishan)

Charcoal drawing for 2D Art.
(Fat people dancing ahhahahahahaha I have to admit, fat people easier to draw ah)

Muscle man with flowers and a random cylinder to balance his masculine body

We were going for a relative's dinner. (Mama and Papa)

Mama and Me (check out the wonder of genes.)

THE RECENT IT SHOW WHICH ALMOST MADE ME WANT TO GO ON A KILLING SPREE. TSK.

Yes I am part of that crowd. $#%^&*

Chanced upon this photo in FaceBook taken by Miss Koh back in Cambodia 2007.

Okay. I am down with flu again. I better sleep early tmr for my 9am DESIGN H&C quiz hahahaha.
Zaijian.
I saw my primary school "buddy", HuiHui.
Remember back in primary school there is this "buddy system" whereby you'll be attached to a senior from the same school to take care of you during recess and guide you everywhere. I wonder if they still keep this sytem nowadays. It's really good when it comes to familiarizing uh. :)
Anyway, I don't think she remember me anymore. 10 years already leh please. AT LEAST I didn't forget my roots (in a way).
I miss PRPS(Pasir Ris Primary) a lot.
I miss eating the 50c chicken rice and 50c wanton mee.
I miss drinking the fruit juice and eating the jellies.
I miss playing monkey bars although they give me blisters.
I miss doing the eye exercises after recess.
I miss going for gymnastics (even though Mr Gan, my trainer, always say I'm getting fatter).
I miss remedial lessons where Mr Ng always has his fly down. HAHA
I miss sitting beside Denise and steal her chips during assembly and going over to her house to bitch. My very FIRST bitching session.
I miss going to loyang point with Jasmine, Yi Ting all to take neoprints. HAHA
I miss Jacqueline. She was my best friend and I cannot get in touch with her AT ALL after PSLE.
I miss hanging out at KarYee's place with KarYee and WeiLing. (I remember she owned really pretty seashells)
I miss going for tuition at Auntie Jessie's with Grace, and the endless share-your-life sessions.
I miss playing at the neighbourhood playground where we will all climb up and down on to the rooftop to hide from the blind mice. And everytime when I am the blind mice, my eyes are never closed.
There's just so much more that's so close to heart.
I came home from work early today and saw so many children running around in the park, playing catching, some people are walking their dog, old people just taking an evening stroll and even the catwoman around my estate feeding cats (I'll tell you more abt it next time).
It's been really long since I last walked home in the evening. The playground I used to play at Pasir Ris Town park is gone and now some jiapalang playground. The entire place is so different.
There just so many things that reminded me of my childhood times today. Or is it just me who haven't been slowing down to take some time and reminise the past.
Tsktsktsk.
But then again. As much as I miss how carefree and simple life used to be, I still need to move on in life!
:D
Photos long due from my handphone.
Yufei's birthday ah! We made his lick and pick out gummy pizza slicings from this plate of disgusting watery whip cream pandan cake. It was horrible.

Zi Hui trying to be funny which landed all of us with a "scent" of overnight vomit.

TP OPEN HOUSE. (Design is the little pink dot) (TP looks really united hor)

That's my cousin. I think I've shown this before but aiyah. LOOK AT MY ONCE CLEAN and VIBRANT FACE. :(

Dinner at my colleague's place during CNY
(From Left: Chris, Jiahui, Melody, Cheryl, Peishan)

Charcoal drawing for 2D Art.
(Fat people dancing ahhahahahahaha I have to admit, fat people easier to draw ah)

Muscle man with flowers and a random cylinder to balance his masculine body

We were going for a relative's dinner. (Mama and Papa)

Mama and Me (check out the wonder of genes.)

THE RECENT IT SHOW WHICH ALMOST MADE ME WANT TO GO ON A KILLING SPREE. TSK.

Yes I am part of that crowd. $#%^&*

Chanced upon this photo in FaceBook taken by Miss Koh back in Cambodia 2007.

Okay. I am down with flu again. I better sleep early tmr for my 9am DESIGN H&C quiz hahahaha.
Zaijian.
Jiahui hops off.
9:14 PM
