Monday, March 23, 2009
read this read that read read read
A trip to Kualar Lumpur, 15 hours of travelling time to and fro.
Physically drained..
Mentally........?
Grandpapa's in critical condition. The sight of him being entangled in those long green, blue, red pipes weren't exactly pleasant. Arms were tied to the bed for fear of his pulling out his survival kit. Body covered in a sweater and a blanket because of a running temperature. Head tilted to his left simply cause he lost the strength to move, at all.
Though he showed minimal reaction to our voices, but somehow I know, he can feel us calling inside.
Grandpapa, stay strong ah. :)
On a completely side note, I never knew in Malaysia, other than paying 1$ for administrative charges, everything else that you need in the hospital is Free-Of-Charge.
Free flow of medicine.
Free doctors.
Free warding.
Free so many others.
Freeeeeee leh.
But. Of course, the surroundings weren't that good. Imagine almost 100 beds in a ward. And this is only until my grandpapa's. There's much more further in. Oh and 1 emergency room which carries only 4 beds. Crazy I tell you.
Okay I need some solid rest. My head weighs a thousand fishes.
Zaijian.
Physically drained..
Mentally........?
Grandpapa's in critical condition. The sight of him being entangled in those long green, blue, red pipes weren't exactly pleasant. Arms were tied to the bed for fear of his pulling out his survival kit. Body covered in a sweater and a blanket because of a running temperature. Head tilted to his left simply cause he lost the strength to move, at all.
Though he showed minimal reaction to our voices, but somehow I know, he can feel us calling inside.
Grandpapa, stay strong ah. :)
On a completely side note, I never knew in Malaysia, other than paying 1$ for administrative charges, everything else that you need in the hospital is Free-Of-Charge.
Free flow of medicine.
Free doctors.
Free warding.
Free so many others.
Freeeeeee leh.
But. Of course, the surroundings weren't that good. Imagine almost 100 beds in a ward. And this is only until my grandpapa's. There's much more further in. Oh and 1 emergency room which carries only 4 beds. Crazy I tell you.
Okay I need some solid rest. My head weighs a thousand fishes.
Zaijian.
Jiahui hops off.
12:33 AM
