Tuesday, March 3, 2009
read this read that read read read
Read if you and I had conflicts recently.
I think it's either we are too far apart or we are just not friends meant to be.
It's not once or twice we've had conflicts of such issues and somehow we always push our own stand across to each other. As much as you've felt I've hurt you, thats probably the same amt you've inflicted on me too. I don't like such emotional commotions between all of us but at least you could have come straight to me to clear it all up rather than a blogpost. Since you've started it that way I shall make a reply this way.
I think it is really pointless to clear all others up but I just want to say. You have no rights to decide whether I am a worthy friend, because you might not be one to start with. And I say might.
My point of stand is that. Going for such events are just a form of rounding up our unity as a group not a simple superficial socialising event. I am still distant from so many of them and I was hoping to count on a comrade for support. Maybe I've raised my expectations too high for you. I wouldn't go that far so as to list out each point for the result of these expectations but I believe you should know as well. So lets just say we are both too selfish for ourselves would that be right.
Being said, I doubt these will come to any conclusion because I have obviously a different stand from you since we are 2 individuals on the whole.
I don't know if this is the right way but. Perhaps we'll just leave it as it is for the time being.
I think it's either we are too far apart or we are just not friends meant to be.
It's not once or twice we've had conflicts of such issues and somehow we always push our own stand across to each other. As much as you've felt I've hurt you, thats probably the same amt you've inflicted on me too. I don't like such emotional commotions between all of us but at least you could have come straight to me to clear it all up rather than a blogpost. Since you've started it that way I shall make a reply this way.
I think it is really pointless to clear all others up but I just want to say. You have no rights to decide whether I am a worthy friend, because you might not be one to start with. And I say might.
My point of stand is that. Going for such events are just a form of rounding up our unity as a group not a simple superficial socialising event. I am still distant from so many of them and I was hoping to count on a comrade for support. Maybe I've raised my expectations too high for you. I wouldn't go that far so as to list out each point for the result of these expectations but I believe you should know as well. So lets just say we are both too selfish for ourselves would that be right.
Being said, I doubt these will come to any conclusion because I have obviously a different stand from you since we are 2 individuals on the whole.
I don't know if this is the right way but. Perhaps we'll just leave it as it is for the time being.
Jiahui hops off.
5:04 PM
