Friday, March 27, 2009
read this read that read read read
A lazy day yet again.
I enjoyed those (hot and spicy) chips as my breakfast (brunch actually) and top it off by feasting on a tub of chocolate ice cream(even though i dont like chocolate but its still ice cream).
Hey it kinda reminds me of my secondary school times when I skipped school and lazed around at home, go to the minimart 2 blocks away just to get chips and probably a packet of lemon barley. :)
It feels good to do this once in awhile but the day seems wasted. And so, I attempted to clean up my phone which have stored in itself 15066 worth of messages including both inbox and sent items. Yes 15066. Hahaha. It shocked myself a little too. My phone's still having the same problem it hangs after deleting a few messages.
I tried to reformat it by doing the *#7370#, *#7780# and even the "3 deep finger reset" but it still doesn't work. I really need to clear the messages it is driving me nuts. Some kind soul please help me can. Please. I will call you a kind soul for 1 year.
I have a sudden craving to read a book. I shall go and read the books I bought at expo during the last MPH sale.
ZJ
Edit: I forgot to mention, I'm going for DOTC2 tmr. My brother comes back from Taiwan tmr too. And by the time I am back from camp, he will be back in camp. And when he comes back from camp the following week, I'll be back in camp. FOW/FOC camp. Not camp. You know camp. Aiyah. We should all go to camp and rot and play and just create hell/havoc and die. :D
Counting down: 1 more day to DOTC2, 5 more days to FOW, 9 more days to FOC, 17 more days to DOC, 24 more days to school reopen.
I really want some solid hard holidays. A little bit sad but part of me is feeling very eggcited for the camps. :)
I enjoyed those (hot and spicy) chips as my breakfast (brunch actually) and top it off by feasting on a tub of chocolate ice cream(even though i dont like chocolate but its still ice cream).
Hey it kinda reminds me of my secondary school times when I skipped school and lazed around at home, go to the minimart 2 blocks away just to get chips and probably a packet of lemon barley. :)
It feels good to do this once in awhile but the day seems wasted. And so, I attempted to clean up my phone which have stored in itself 15066 worth of messages including both inbox and sent items. Yes 15066. Hahaha. It shocked myself a little too. My phone's still having the same problem it hangs after deleting a few messages.
I tried to reformat it by doing the *#7370#, *#7780# and even the "3 deep finger reset" but it still doesn't work. I really need to clear the messages it is driving me nuts. Some kind soul please help me can. Please. I will call you a kind soul for 1 year.
I have a sudden craving to read a book. I shall go and read the books I bought at expo during the last MPH sale.
ZJ
Edit: I forgot to mention, I'm going for DOTC2 tmr. My brother comes back from Taiwan tmr too. And by the time I am back from camp, he will be back in camp. And when he comes back from camp the following week, I'll be back in camp. FOW/FOC camp. Not camp. You know camp. Aiyah. We should all go to camp and rot and play and just create hell/havoc and die. :D
Counting down: 1 more day to DOTC2, 5 more days to FOW, 9 more days to FOC, 17 more days to DOC, 24 more days to school reopen.
I really want some solid hard holidays. A little bit sad but part of me is feeling very eggcited for the camps. :)
Jiahui hops off.
4:45 PM
