Friday, March 6, 2009
read this read that read read read
It is sad to say, but I need to lose weight. Yes it is time. :(
Bye bye favourite rice and everything else. I will have to cut down on you.
To start off the dieting campaign, I am going to be hardworking and go jogging for 1/2 hour tmr morning before karate training. I will, I shall.
Please all that know I am on a diet be nice k. Remind me abt my diet and don't laugh at me.
Zaijian.
Bye bye favourite rice and everything else. I will have to cut down on you.
To start off the dieting campaign, I am going to be hardworking and go jogging for 1/2 hour tmr morning before karate training. I will, I shall.
Please all that know I am on a diet be nice k. Remind me abt my diet and don't laugh at me.
Zaijian.
Jiahui hops off.
11:37 PM
