Friday, March 27, 2009
read this read that read read read
I went for work today and earned $44. :D
The chicken set from the Korean Food Stall in Century food court lvl3 is damn nice. All time favourite ok.
That was my dinner. I ate it alone. :(
I went shopping at White Sands NTUC FairPrice today. HAHAHA.
Very random I know but I like. :D
Some people that I know don't dare to carry a NTUC plastic bag home/around because they don't want to be mistaken as an, AH SOH. I secretly despise them. (And I secretly admire myself, secretly gave myself a pat on the shoulder) :D
I bought a packet of Magnolia Fresh Milk to drink. :)
I feel happy today.

Moving on.
I cannot stand INCONSIDERATE SMOKERS.
I don't like people who smoke in general. I think I've mentioned before. Smoking is retarded.
You spend almost 250$ each month just on Cigs(that is if you smoke only one packet per day) in exchange for a fake sense of satisfaction, a higher probability of lung/throat cancer and you bring harm to you people around you, most likely your loved ones. RETARDED RIGHT. KNS. THIS KINDA HARMFUL THINGS WHAT FOR PICK UP. Addiction is also fake lor. If one is RESPONSIBLE enough, you dare to pick it up, of course must have the ability to quit is right. Smoke like a social smoker what. If you cannot control yourself and your temptation to smoke. WALAU. DAMN PAISEH ONE LEH.
Smoking is not cool. NOT COOL. The smell is HORRIBLE. Even worse if you french your girl/guy with that stinky mouth. Ultimate rude please. Yellow teeth, yellow tongue, yellow nails and yellow leave on smell on your fingers. KNS DAMN GROSS LAH. THE CONS TOTALLY OUTWIN THE PROS LOR. SMOKE SIMI SAI.
When I was on my way back home today, 2 guys, one after another OVERTOOK me in my path with a lit cig and puffing. KNN. Then I had to make use of my -Matrix- skills and shun from the smoke coming my way. I bet the people behind think I am retarded. EH BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE HARMED BY SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T CAUSE OK. True or not. He is the one benefitting because he is NOT taking in any 2nd hand smoke. He smoke while walking and the wind will blow it behind, right, right? Geddit? Tsk. KNS. People who possess this kinda irresponsible behaviour should be banned in this world. Yes. Some others are. Let's say friends. You smoke when we're all non-smokers then nevermind already lah, please don't have the cheek to walk IN FRONT. It's the same theory right. KNS. BANNED AH I TELL YOU. Maybe one day I should go on a massacre and kill all these sinful people.
Damn. And the thing is. My dad smokes.
Angry now. (contradicting hor. I think I have bad moodswings recently)
再見
The chicken set from the Korean Food Stall in Century food court lvl3 is damn nice. All time favourite ok.
That was my dinner. I ate it alone. :(
I went shopping at White Sands NTUC FairPrice today. HAHAHA.
Very random I know but I like. :D
Some people that I know don't dare to carry a NTUC plastic bag home/around because they don't want to be mistaken as an, AH SOH. I secretly despise them. (And I secretly admire myself, secretly gave myself a pat on the shoulder) :D
I bought a packet of Magnolia Fresh Milk to drink. :)
I feel happy today.
Moving on.
I cannot stand INCONSIDERATE SMOKERS.
I don't like people who smoke in general. I think I've mentioned before. Smoking is retarded.
You spend almost 250$ each month just on Cigs(that is if you smoke only one packet per day) in exchange for a fake sense of satisfaction, a higher probability of lung/throat cancer and you bring harm to you people around you, most likely your loved ones. RETARDED RIGHT. KNS. THIS KINDA HARMFUL THINGS WHAT FOR PICK UP. Addiction is also fake lor. If one is RESPONSIBLE enough, you dare to pick it up, of course must have the ability to quit is right. Smoke like a social smoker what. If you cannot control yourself and your temptation to smoke. WALAU. DAMN PAISEH ONE LEH.
Smoking is not cool. NOT COOL. The smell is HORRIBLE. Even worse if you french your girl/guy with that stinky mouth. Ultimate rude please. Yellow teeth, yellow tongue, yellow nails and yellow leave on smell on your fingers. KNS DAMN GROSS LAH. THE CONS TOTALLY OUTWIN THE PROS LOR. SMOKE SIMI SAI.
When I was on my way back home today, 2 guys, one after another OVERTOOK me in my path with a lit cig and puffing. KNN. Then I had to make use of my -Matrix- skills and shun from the smoke coming my way. I bet the people behind think I am retarded. EH BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE HARMED BY SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T CAUSE OK. True or not. He is the one benefitting because he is NOT taking in any 2nd hand smoke. He smoke while walking and the wind will blow it behind, right, right? Geddit? Tsk. KNS. People who possess this kinda irresponsible behaviour should be banned in this world. Yes. Some others are. Let's say friends. You smoke when we're all non-smokers then nevermind already lah, please don't have the cheek to walk IN FRONT. It's the same theory right. KNS. BANNED AH I TELL YOU. Maybe one day I should go on a massacre and kill all these sinful people.
Damn. And the thing is. My dad smokes.
Angry now. (contradicting hor. I think I have bad moodswings recently)
再見
Jiahui hops off.
12:21 AM
