Wednesday, March 11, 2009
read this read that read read read
I RUBBED SALT ON MY ULCER FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN MY LIFE TODAY
AND IT IS.
DAMN.
DAMN.
DAMN.
DAMN.
DAMN.
DAMN PAINFUL AHHHHHHHHH.
WA CAN GO AND DIE ALREADY. The pain was excruciating. I almost couldn't breathe and the saliva was leaking like an hose
:(
I don't like ulcers. Especially when they grow on the inner lips.
I cannot smile because the ulcer would "bua" (rub against) my teeth and then it will be painful.
I cannot pronounce certain words because the ulcer will "bua" my teeth and then it will be painful.
My lips will be super dry and chapped and I look like I have hot dog lips.
And so, people will think I am a stuck up and unsociable kid. :(
But I am not. I am absolutely adorable and fun-loving. People stick to me like bees to honey. I have the sweetest smile that nobody can ever wish for. Last but not least, I have the Sweeeeetest voice on earth. NOT. Who am I kidding.
AIYAH. THE THING IS. I REALLY HATE ULCERS.
And almost everyone psychoed me into using salt. Some mentioned the miraculous heal after applying salt. Yingster even told me it is damn shiok to put salt because the pain is so sharp and the tears get flowy. (Sadistic I know but it sounds quite fun. But no, my tears didn't flow. Not fun.)
On an even darkier note, I am lagging behind a lot in the journals. Sowie lah. Damn procrastinate I know but the journals can really be a bitch you know. You see the chunk of texts ah you also lose interest already. But I know I better get them all done tonight cause Wednesday and Thursday will be really busy and I prolly won't have time. It's the private sales at Isetan. Even if I have time ah, I will be too tired to do anything.
So, 再见
p/s. I hope my ulcer recovers tmr. If not the Private Sales will be tougher. 加油!
/EDIT
the ulcer didn't recover. -.- go and die.
and I fell asleep, doing my Tuesday journal which means, I still have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday's. Aiyah. At least never lag behind right.
AND IT IS.
DAMN.
DAMN.
DAMN.
DAMN.
DAMN.
DAMN PAINFUL AHHHHHHHHH.
WA CAN GO AND DIE ALREADY. The pain was excruciating. I almost couldn't breathe and the saliva was leaking like an hose
:(
I don't like ulcers. Especially when they grow on the inner lips.
I cannot smile because the ulcer would "bua" (rub against) my teeth and then it will be painful.
I cannot pronounce certain words because the ulcer will "bua" my teeth and then it will be painful.
My lips will be super dry and chapped and I look like I have hot dog lips.
And so, people will think I am a stuck up and unsociable kid. :(
But I am not. I am absolutely adorable and fun-loving. People stick to me like bees to honey. I have the sweetest smile that nobody can ever wish for. Last but not least, I have the Sweeeeetest voice on earth. NOT. Who am I kidding.
AIYAH. THE THING IS. I REALLY HATE ULCERS.
And almost everyone psychoed me into using salt. Some mentioned the miraculous heal after applying salt. Yingster even told me it is damn shiok to put salt because the pain is so sharp and the tears get flowy. (Sadistic I know but it sounds quite fun. But no, my tears didn't flow. Not fun.)
On an even darkier note, I am lagging behind a lot in the journals. Sowie lah. Damn procrastinate I know but the journals can really be a bitch you know. You see the chunk of texts ah you also lose interest already. But I know I better get them all done tonight cause Wednesday and Thursday will be really busy and I prolly won't have time. It's the private sales at Isetan. Even if I have time ah, I will be too tired to do anything.
So, 再见
p/s. I hope my ulcer recovers tmr. If not the Private Sales will be tougher. 加油!
/EDIT
the ulcer didn't recover. -.- go and die.
and I fell asleep, doing my Tuesday journal which means, I still have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday's. Aiyah. At least never lag behind right.
Jiahui hops off.
12:16 AM
