Wednesday, March 25, 2009
read this read that read read read
I feel Angst-Sad-Grouchy-Secretly slightly happy-Floating-Often in a daze today.
And because I am really feeling very very very highly lethargic, I am going to skip karate in school today. But I always try to be responsible so I will still send in my leaflets design by email to them. (I am in the publicity team for karate. Leaflets for CCA open house)
I wanted to blog 5 mins ago but everything in my head floated away all of a sudden. I think i just feel like blogging but I really dunno what i want to say. :'( You know every old man i saw on the streets reminded me of my grandpapa who is still lying in hospital. But it is a relief to hear from my cousin that he is better today. I hope he pulls through but on the other hand he is already 93 and he seems to be suffering very badly. I don't know what to pray for. I am going to abruptly move on to what happened ytd. I felt really happy. I think because I was able to blabber and chatter to my heart's shuang. I went out with Kai Ling, Astriel colleague which I seemed to have got to know better, and the relationship feels closer. Let me tell you a little about her. she is taller than me, prettier and older. Still single so if anyone is interested can come ask me be your matchmaker but she has many suitors so be fast k. I think she feels like a sister to me because when we were out yesterday, she seemed to be giving me a tutorial on facecare, skincare, bodycare, make up, perfumes and shared with me her experiences with those bastard boys. Anyway, I haven't been out shopping for quite sometime and I bought things like belts and clips all ytd so I also felt quite happy. I planned to go to school at 9.30 for PPP(Pre Prepatory Programme) for the DPA students (Direct Polytechnic Admission) today but because I stayed up until 4am last night to do the leaflets for Karate CCA Open House I really couldn't get out of bed my head felt so heavy I just continued sleeping until 12. And probably that's the reason for my many confused feelings today. I am secretly sad because today is the only day (they are covering photography) I am looking forward for the entire PPP and I CAN'T GO. Because I wanted to go to school, I couldn't work. Which means, I could have went to work and earned 25$ today. I feel like I am in a bad mood so I am refusing to step out of my house and just be a loner at home today. I want to stay at home, watch tv shows and eat dinner with my mama. By the way, I just had instant noodles with tomatoes. Highly happy. Very shortlived though.
Wow if you managed to read through all that. Messy beyond.
Bye.
And because I am really feeling very very very highly lethargic, I am going to skip karate in school today. But I always try to be responsible so I will still send in my leaflets design by email to them. (I am in the publicity team for karate. Leaflets for CCA open house)
I wanted to blog 5 mins ago but everything in my head floated away all of a sudden. I think i just feel like blogging but I really dunno what i want to say. :'( You know every old man i saw on the streets reminded me of my grandpapa who is still lying in hospital. But it is a relief to hear from my cousin that he is better today. I hope he pulls through but on the other hand he is already 93 and he seems to be suffering very badly. I don't know what to pray for. I am going to abruptly move on to what happened ytd. I felt really happy. I think because I was able to blabber and chatter to my heart's shuang. I went out with Kai Ling, Astriel colleague which I seemed to have got to know better, and the relationship feels closer. Let me tell you a little about her. she is taller than me, prettier and older. Still single so if anyone is interested can come ask me be your matchmaker but she has many suitors so be fast k. I think she feels like a sister to me because when we were out yesterday, she seemed to be giving me a tutorial on facecare, skincare, bodycare, make up, perfumes and shared with me her experiences with those bastard boys. Anyway, I haven't been out shopping for quite sometime and I bought things like belts and clips all ytd so I also felt quite happy. I planned to go to school at 9.30 for PPP(Pre Prepatory Programme) for the DPA students (Direct Polytechnic Admission) today but because I stayed up until 4am last night to do the leaflets for Karate CCA Open House I really couldn't get out of bed my head felt so heavy I just continued sleeping until 12. And probably that's the reason for my many confused feelings today. I am secretly sad because today is the only day (they are covering photography) I am looking forward for the entire PPP and I CAN'T GO. Because I wanted to go to school, I couldn't work. Which means, I could have went to work and earned 25$ today. I feel like I am in a bad mood so I am refusing to step out of my house and just be a loner at home today. I want to stay at home, watch tv shows and eat dinner with my mama. By the way, I just had instant noodles with tomatoes. Highly happy. Very shortlived though.
Wow if you managed to read through all that. Messy beyond.
Bye.
Jiahui hops off.
3:08 PM
