Monday, March 2, 2009
read this read that read read read
Hello. I just wore a 3 inch killer heels to a wedding dinner. I can't stand how all the girls have to put on so much make up to look glam. Dinner was pretty good. I am only taking Design History & Culture next block, of which I have to go to school only on Monday, the rest are E-learning. Marketing officially ended. Thank god. I think the most I'll get is a C. At least all's over now. 2D art was fun. Happy with my results. Went for Winnie's birthday ytd. Spent a freaking 30+. Broke already lah. Programmers chalet come 2nd, 3rd, 4th. I hope all's fun.
I am still having a headache. I shall turn in early and prepare for class tmr. :) Class starts at 9am. :D Bye
I am still having a headache. I shall turn in early and prepare for class tmr. :) Class starts at 9am. :D Bye
Jiahui hops off.
12:30 AM
