Friday, March 13, 2009
read this read that read read read
12.MARCH.2009
IS.A.DAY.FULL.OF.SHIT
FULL.OF.SHIT
FULL.OF.SHIT
12.00am: Just reached home from work.
1am: Rushing out journal 8.
2.30am: 3/4 done. Closed my eyes for a power 5 min nap. FELL ASLEEP TOTALLY.
6.30am: JUMPED OUT OF BED, AND REALISD COMP AUTO RESTART. @#$%^&*
7.20am: Finished the journal. (but summarised version :( ) Prepared for work. (Private sales at Shaw House)
7.50am: Left house for Orchard Mrt. Missed the first train, no seats. (I live at Pasir Ris) SECOND TRAIN ALSO NO SEAT. -.- Stood all the way to City Hall.
8.35am: Reached Orchard Station. Waited for Melody till 9am for Breakfast.
9.20am: Start work at sales floor.
10.20am: Totally got reprimanded for dress attire. Changed into (uncomfortable)-not-my-type-astriel-clothes and a pair of Cotton On-(uncomfortable-unbreatheable)-pumps.
11.30am: Boss arrived. Sarcastic remarks were made.
12.00pm-11.30pm: Survived with the attire and was practically burying myself underneath the clothes and smelly people's calf/feet/shoes. Stood on my feet for AT LEAST 12hours. (wow. 12hrs ah.) (Hit my head against the racks like 98765443212 times)
12.00am(13.Mar): Reached home.
1.00am(13.Mar): Blogging now. And starting on journal 9, hopefully 10 soon.
(Work tmr(13Mar) starts at 10.30am)
I GG ALREADY. Please help me scold and complain, anyone, everyone. I am too lazy to do anything now. My legs are breaking.
I want to go to bed. :(
Good Bye All My Friends. If you still see around means im still surviving. Sowie if I'm very angsty recently k. Time of the month soon. :( I AM CONTROLLING! So don't complain.
/EDIT
Yay. I finished all the journals. But I'm totally late for work. hahahahahhahaha. ok byebye.
Jiahui hops off.
12:36 AM
