Tuesday, February 24, 2009
read this read that read read read
Needles and pins have officially invaded my brain.
The tissues in my head are tearing apart. This is what happens when workload piles and gazillion information sprints through your mind.
I really can't express how much I HATE this block.
To.
The.
Core.
Fuck those guys. Fuck them upside down inside out.
Marketing was a B.I.T.C.H
It's pointless for me to explain here because its too complicated.
My marketing group is pretty much screwed up.
In a group of 4, only 2 are active which is Ariz and me while the other two are downright slack-ers. slackers. slackers. slackers beyond slackers.
All 4 of us are taking the same modules, doing the same assignments, facing the same amount of stress. YET, some of them can waste off the entire weekend without doing any single thing for BOTH modules. So when that happened, they shoved off all hands for marketing assignment and threw all the work to those who are coping.
Fuck you lah please. You guys should all just go fishing and reflect on life. I have no fucking idea what the hell you guys are doing in school. Waste time or waste time. It's a freaking group assignment. You don't wanna score well, I do. I don't care if you fail all other modules man. At least have a tad bit of integrity, do your part and not drag all others down with you. Do you not have any sense of shame. The results you are going to get reflects nothing on yourself. Posers. Don't behave like a sissy and pretend you don't know how to do anything because you jolly well know you can. It was a matter of whether you are bothered or not. Fuck you all lah. I swear to god and pray/hope I can still pass this module with good results and no more future groupings with them. *Cross fingers*
*deep breathe in, out*
You know I'm just really pissed cause I don't understand why am I the one putting so much effort and they just don't bother. I stayed up to do my part while you went dreaming. At the end of the day we'll all still get the same grades. Sometimes I feel like just failing this module. Fail altogether. But that's a really stupid decision. Its just me lar ok. I can't watch things crumble right before my own hands and yet not do anything about it so just let me rant these off my chest and I'll be fine again.
I do not hate them. Just, don't be of any influence in my life can already. Really. I still think they are nice people on the whole. Am I contradicting myself. What I'm trying to say is, even though they might be a bitch sometimes, they can still be nice.
I'll learn to live with it. Till the end of block I'll just pop a champagne and celebrate.
On a lighter note, remember my late submission to Richard last week? :)
I got an A for all 3 pieces. Now.. I guess the cab fare and sleepless nights are worth it.
On the other hand ah, I still have my 2D art Final to worry for. I hope it'll turn out nice. Tmr's will be one whole day of painting in the studio. Please come find me for lunch/dinner if you're free k! :D
See you all. Off to do the nonsensical journal. Bye.
The tissues in my head are tearing apart. This is what happens when workload piles and gazillion information sprints through your mind.
I really can't express how much I HATE this block.
To.
The.
Core.
Fuck those guys. Fuck them upside down inside out.
Marketing was a B.I.T.C.H
It's pointless for me to explain here because its too complicated.
My marketing group is pretty much screwed up.
In a group of 4, only 2 are active which is Ariz and me while the other two are downright slack-ers. slackers. slackers. slackers beyond slackers.
All 4 of us are taking the same modules, doing the same assignments, facing the same amount of stress. YET, some of them can waste off the entire weekend without doing any single thing for BOTH modules. So when that happened, they shoved off all hands for marketing assignment and threw all the work to those who are coping.
Fuck you lah please. You guys should all just go fishing and reflect on life. I have no fucking idea what the hell you guys are doing in school. Waste time or waste time. It's a freaking group assignment. You don't wanna score well, I do. I don't care if you fail all other modules man. At least have a tad bit of integrity, do your part and not drag all others down with you. Do you not have any sense of shame. The results you are going to get reflects nothing on yourself. Posers. Don't behave like a sissy and pretend you don't know how to do anything because you jolly well know you can. It was a matter of whether you are bothered or not. Fuck you all lah. I swear to god and pray/hope I can still pass this module with good results and no more future groupings with them. *Cross fingers*
*deep breathe in, out*
You know I'm just really pissed cause I don't understand why am I the one putting so much effort and they just don't bother. I stayed up to do my part while you went dreaming. At the end of the day we'll all still get the same grades. Sometimes I feel like just failing this module. Fail altogether. But that's a really stupid decision. Its just me lar ok. I can't watch things crumble right before my own hands and yet not do anything about it so just let me rant these off my chest and I'll be fine again.
I do not hate them. Just, don't be of any influence in my life can already. Really. I still think they are nice people on the whole. Am I contradicting myself. What I'm trying to say is, even though they might be a bitch sometimes, they can still be nice.
I'll learn to live with it. Till the end of block I'll just pop a champagne and celebrate.
On a lighter note, remember my late submission to Richard last week? :)
I got an A for all 3 pieces. Now.. I guess the cab fare and sleepless nights are worth it.
On the other hand ah, I still have my 2D art Final to worry for. I hope it'll turn out nice. Tmr's will be one whole day of painting in the studio. Please come find me for lunch/dinner if you're free k! :D
See you all. Off to do the nonsensical journal. Bye.
Jiahui hops off.
11:52 PM
