Thursday, February 19, 2009
read this read that read read read
Ma fwens, I am back from pluto. :)
Apologies for the emo shit blog post. That wasn't me. SooomPah fingers not crossed. haha. For those who are wondering, things are getting better. The block's ending in one week and a day's time.
This block has been full of shit. If I had been blogging, bet more than half the posts would be of complaints. You've saved yourself much rambles. Hah. Kidddddd.
I hereby declare this block as the worst, worsest, worst-est ultimate pain in the ass moment for this semester. (Next block is only Design History & Culture. Damn slack)
I face 2D Art Fundamentals, in which I have to deal with Colours, my nightmare and Marketing the dryest module of all. I bet it would be much better if I have zai friends in class for company BUT I don't. Thats where all the $#%^&*( comes in.
Just to let you guys have a slight preview of my current school life,
I stayed up last night to finish my paintings but couldn't finish lalallaaa so I took a cab to school today which costed me 10bucks to hand in my 2D Art Fundamentals Assignments. But, lucky me, Richard left school already. Tadaaaaaa. I am da luckiest bitch on earth. :) Deduct lah deduct lah.
Big thanks to Mathias(photog lecturer) though. For being so kind, friendly and always helpful. Hahahaa. He is going to help me place my work on Richard's(2D lecturer) table. Pray to god. :)
Lets not go too much into unpleasant memories haha.
School aside, ZPGY has been a happening bunch. Thank god for their presense.

(sorreh. picture koped from Zhou's blog thus the arrows)
Will not go into details but we just had a birthday marathon the last weekend for Eric's Birthday on the 13th and Ying's on the 15th. :) It was tiring, crazy, busy, mind-wrecking but at the same time heartwarming. I dare say ZPGY's 友情 have moved one step closer.
Crashed over at Eric's and his little brother secretly opened the gate for us. We got ready in his room to give him a surprise. I really wonder how he felt when he opened his room door and see 4 girls playing TaBoo on this bed. Lol. I'll be shocked like siao.
The stay over at Eric's was a time full of bitching, joking and opening up. Though the alcohol wasn't strong but somehow everyone seemed to be a little more emotional yadayada. :) *mind flashes back at Mag* hahaha)

Eric got us all packing at 7am (tsk) and myself together with Ying and Zhou shared a cab home which costed us 20bucks altogether. :(
Washed up and prepared to celebrate ying's next!
For those who don't know, this is Ying Ying.

Celebrated Ying's on Valentine's cause she have plans on Sunday. Couldn't do much but just a simple picnic at the botanical gardens. We "kidnapped/blindfolded" her from bedok, took a cab down from there.

(We all agreed it looks like a bangaladesh worker's sleeping mat)
(Btw, the mat was attracting a hell lota ants. ... Actually I think its the food. Hah)
It was already comical enough to see Ying shouting "It's my birthday today" to random people while being blindfolded but we also have many funny friends. Mag is Miss Busy. Always shuffling around with those rubbish bags to the bin. Anyone who needs a hardworking wife, I'll introduce you to her. hahaha. Kiddddd. And then there's Suimin who contributed her spanner (is this what you call it the thingy used to pop out corks in those wines) OVERNIGHT. Hhahahaaa. (We tried to opening it the night before but it got stuck and everyone was too lazy to get it out so we just left the spanner in the cork. Our dear Eric brought the entire wine+the spanner to SBG) Jolyn brought her mini picnic basket which was tainted with melted pocky sticks. And then there is Susanna who brought her guitar and played Happy Birthday at the wrong time but we love you all the same. Haha. Zhou and I were the "kidnappers" hahahaha. Not easy ok. Eric brought everything but Ying's present. Its normal. Really.

(I think the scenery is very chio)
It was a special day cause we found out 14th Feb is the first day Eric's officially 18th and the last day Ying's gonna be 18th and it is also Valentine's Day. Hahhahaaaaaa. It's quite cool come to think of it.
One more birthday marathon coming up in march for darling Jolyn and Suimin! :D
Better get started planning with those kids before it ends up so chiong again.
Found this photo in my folders. Just to end it off in a happy note. :)

In the early days of ZPGY, at ECP having our very first picnic. :)
We were trying to form the letters ZPGY btw.
So see you all. I shall get onto conceptualising my Final Painting for 2D Art. I am planning to paint an elephant. Since its considered my favourite animal and its also a lucky animal in Thailand, I shall try my luck. Hopefully things get better uh. :)
Note to self: Blog about CNY
Apologies for the emo shit blog post. That wasn't me. SooomPah fingers not crossed. haha. For those who are wondering, things are getting better. The block's ending in one week and a day's time.
This block has been full of shit. If I had been blogging, bet more than half the posts would be of complaints. You've saved yourself much rambles. Hah. Kidddddd.
I hereby declare this block as the worst, worsest, worst-est ultimate pain in the ass moment for this semester. (Next block is only Design History & Culture. Damn slack)
I face 2D Art Fundamentals, in which I have to deal with Colours, my nightmare and Marketing the dryest module of all. I bet it would be much better if I have zai friends in class for company BUT I don't. Thats where all the $#%^&*( comes in.
Just to let you guys have a slight preview of my current school life,
I stayed up last night to finish my paintings but couldn't finish lalallaaa so I took a cab to school today which costed me 10bucks to hand in my 2D Art Fundamentals Assignments. But, lucky me, Richard left school already. Tadaaaaaa. I am da luckiest bitch on earth. :) Deduct lah deduct lah.
Big thanks to Mathias(photog lecturer) though. For being so kind, friendly and always helpful. Hahahaa. He is going to help me place my work on Richard's(2D lecturer) table. Pray to god. :)
Lets not go too much into unpleasant memories haha.
School aside, ZPGY has been a happening bunch. Thank god for their presense.

(sorreh. picture koped from Zhou's blog thus the arrows)
Will not go into details but we just had a birthday marathon the last weekend for Eric's Birthday on the 13th and Ying's on the 15th. :) It was tiring, crazy, busy, mind-wrecking but at the same time heartwarming. I dare say ZPGY's 友情 have moved one step closer.
Crashed over at Eric's and his little brother secretly opened the gate for us. We got ready in his room to give him a surprise. I really wonder how he felt when he opened his room door and see 4 girls playing TaBoo on this bed. Lol. I'll be shocked like siao.
The stay over at Eric's was a time full of bitching, joking and opening up. Though the alcohol wasn't strong but somehow everyone seemed to be a little more emotional yadayada. :) *mind flashes back at Mag* hahaha)

Eric got us all packing at 7am (tsk) and myself together with Ying and Zhou shared a cab home which costed us 20bucks altogether. :(
Washed up and prepared to celebrate ying's next!
For those who don't know, this is Ying Ying.

Celebrated Ying's on Valentine's cause she have plans on Sunday. Couldn't do much but just a simple picnic at the botanical gardens. We "kidnapped/blindfolded" her from bedok, took a cab down from there.

(We all agreed it looks like a bangaladesh worker's sleeping mat)
(Btw, the mat was attracting a hell lota ants. ... Actually I think its the food. Hah)
It was already comical enough to see Ying shouting "It's my birthday today" to random people while being blindfolded but we also have many funny friends. Mag is Miss Busy. Always shuffling around with those rubbish bags to the bin. Anyone who needs a hardworking wife, I'll introduce you to her. hahaha. Kiddddd. And then there's Suimin who contributed her spanner (is this what you call it the thingy used to pop out corks in those wines) OVERNIGHT. Hhahahaaa. (We tried to opening it the night before but it got stuck and everyone was too lazy to get it out so we just left the spanner in the cork. Our dear Eric brought the entire wine+the spanner to SBG) Jolyn brought her mini picnic basket which was tainted with melted pocky sticks. And then there is Susanna who brought her guitar and played Happy Birthday at the wrong time but we love you all the same. Haha. Zhou and I were the "kidnappers" hahahaha. Not easy ok. Eric brought everything but Ying's present. Its normal. Really.

(I think the scenery is very chio)
It was a special day cause we found out 14th Feb is the first day Eric's officially 18th and the last day Ying's gonna be 18th and it is also Valentine's Day. Hahhahaaaaaa. It's quite cool come to think of it.
One more birthday marathon coming up in march for darling Jolyn and Suimin! :D
Better get started planning with those kids before it ends up so chiong again.
Found this photo in my folders. Just to end it off in a happy note. :)

In the early days of ZPGY, at ECP having our very first picnic. :)
We were trying to form the letters ZPGY btw.
So see you all. I shall get onto conceptualising my Final Painting for 2D Art. I am planning to paint an elephant. Since its considered my favourite animal and its also a lucky animal in Thailand, I shall try my luck. Hopefully things get better uh. :)
Note to self: Blog about CNY
Jiahui hops off.
8:40 PM
