Sunday, February 22, 2009
read this read that read read read
i have a new grown moley on my left cheek. and i don't like it. ying left for bangkok hope she have fun and bring lots of stuff back. 2D art is being an ass. fishes have too much scales on their body. how to draw their head. i need a colour scheme. i don't understand the need for a journal for 2D art. it's winnie's birthday on tuesday. i need to finish painting on thurs. i haven't done anything for marketing. submission's on tuesday and friday. my brother sprained his ankle. charles seminar at 9 tmr.
oh. this block ends in 6 days time. no maybe only 5.
oh oh. i won a chimei 19" monitor. but i have no use for it.
:)
I want to do well for this semester remember. I shall get on with work now.
See you.
Sidenote: I did not use elephants for my final. :) Fishes are the new in thing.
oh. this block ends in 6 days time. no maybe only 5.
oh oh. i won a chimei 19" monitor. but i have no use for it.
:)
I want to do well for this semester remember. I shall get on with work now.
See you.
Sidenote: I did not use elephants for my final. :) Fishes are the new in thing.
Jiahui hops off.
9:34 PM
