Thursday, January 22, 2009
read this read that read read read
There's a lot of thoughts thats running in my mind now. I really want to get it all out. But.. I just can't find the right platform to do so.
Filp open the phonebook and don't know who to call.
Signing in to MSN, clicking onto those friends and realise there's nothing to say or ask.
Type sms-es and don't know who is the receiver.
Argh. That sucks.
I need to start getting back into life.
Week hadn't been smooth sailing so far. If only everything is planned and we don't have to worry for no shit. But that would defeat the entire purpose of life already uh isn't it. Ha. Contradicting.
It's ok. I'll just continue to put up my front so no one will bug me abt whats wrong because that's really a question which I have no answer.
Bye blogger. Till I find you back as a friend :)
Filp open the phonebook and don't know who to call.
Signing in to MSN, clicking onto those friends and realise there's nothing to say or ask.
Type sms-es and don't know who is the receiver.
Argh. That sucks.
I need to start getting back into life.
Week hadn't been smooth sailing so far. If only everything is planned and we don't have to worry for no shit. But that would defeat the entire purpose of life already uh isn't it. Ha. Contradicting.
It's ok. I'll just continue to put up my front so no one will bug me abt whats wrong because that's really a question which I have no answer.
Bye blogger. Till I find you back as a friend :)
Jiahui hops off.
12:47 AM
