Sunday, January 18, 2009
read this read that read read read
Shopping with Denise on Friday was good. :)
Thanks for being the saviour yo. Could have wasted the day away. Got ditched by Kenny. Tsk.
Got the stuffs I need and want so all's good. Still short of bottoms though. But I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get it during work.
Headed down for BenCheng's 21st Birthday Party. Hah. Coolshit funthang. It is the most happening birthday party Ive seen. Chalet's damn big. Crowd's damn damn damn super uber big. Totally proves how nice a man he is. It was quite a traumatising experience though, due to the side effects of alcohol. Tsk. Everyone starting losing control, getting gay, blabberish, emotional, excited and on cloud nine. Thank goodness I don't drink and do not enjoy drinking. :) I would recommend this way to numb unhappiness though. Cause everyone looks happy after drinking. I think I will go drinking if I feel unhappy haha. But not to the entent of losing control. I think it makes people look like a loser. Getting drunk when I fell out with my boyfriend makes more sense(cooler) than people who just get drunk to have fun and impose trouble on others to carry you home. They are not obliged to do so you know. Aiyah ok. Over reacting.
Stayed over, went home in the wee hours, slept a little and cabbed down school for karate training. Kata-ed awhile and went down to ECP for the "supposedly punk red outing". Jon and I kinda planned it but it didn't work out. 1CL, 3PLs and 3Rawkers. It is pathetically pathetic. I enjoyed the outing still. :) As it was a mini potluck, Chris(rawker) brought some boiled eggs and a loaf of bread. Yufei and I decided to, kope mayonnaise, kope pepper, kope salt, kope curry sause, ALL FROM MCDONALDS. HAHAHA. We're damn cheapo, damn damn damn cheapo. But it's ok cause the final product is very nice.
Mcdonalds is getting very irritating. No more student meals on weekends. I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND. WEEKDAY GOT STUDENTS WEEKEND NO STUDENTS MEH. HUH HUH. YOU THINK STUDENTS ALOT OF MONEY IS IT. WE POOR KIDS BUT STILL NEED TO SPEND ALMOST $7 ON THAT MEASLY AMT OF FOOD. AND THE GASEOUS DRINK MAKES YOU FEEL BLOATED. YOU GET HUNGRY IN NO TIME AND YOU STILL WANT TO CHARGE STUDENTS ADULT PRICES. YOU THINK FUNNY. YOU THINK FUNNY. burger damn small. fries damn little. curly fries damn nice also cannot help you k. student meals cannot change to curly fries summore. you think cool is it.
I AM GOING TO BOYCOTT FAST FOOD FOR AS LONG AS I CAN. I WILL. I MUST TAHAN.
At least this week before CNY. Good tactic to lose weight.
I am going to abruptly end this post cause I am very tired and I want to sleep.
Okay, Bye good night.
Thanks for being the saviour yo. Could have wasted the day away. Got ditched by Kenny. Tsk.
Got the stuffs I need and want so all's good. Still short of bottoms though. But I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get it during work.
Headed down for BenCheng's 21st Birthday Party. Hah. Coolshit funthang. It is the most happening birthday party Ive seen. Chalet's damn big. Crowd's damn damn damn super uber big. Totally proves how nice a man he is. It was quite a traumatising experience though, due to the side effects of alcohol. Tsk. Everyone starting losing control, getting gay, blabberish, emotional, excited and on cloud nine. Thank goodness I don't drink and do not enjoy drinking. :) I would recommend this way to numb unhappiness though. Cause everyone looks happy after drinking. I think I will go drinking if I feel unhappy haha. But not to the entent of losing control. I think it makes people look like a loser. Getting drunk when I fell out with my boyfriend makes more sense(cooler) than people who just get drunk to have fun and impose trouble on others to carry you home. They are not obliged to do so you know. Aiyah ok. Over reacting.
Stayed over, went home in the wee hours, slept a little and cabbed down school for karate training. Kata-ed awhile and went down to ECP for the "supposedly punk red outing". Jon and I kinda planned it but it didn't work out. 1CL, 3PLs and 3Rawkers. It is pathetically pathetic. I enjoyed the outing still. :) As it was a mini potluck, Chris(rawker) brought some boiled eggs and a loaf of bread. Yufei and I decided to, kope mayonnaise, kope pepper, kope salt, kope curry sause, ALL FROM MCDONALDS. HAHAHA. We're damn cheapo, damn damn damn cheapo. But it's ok cause the final product is very nice.
Mcdonalds is getting very irritating. No more student meals on weekends. I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND. WEEKDAY GOT STUDENTS WEEKEND NO STUDENTS MEH. HUH HUH. YOU THINK STUDENTS ALOT OF MONEY IS IT. WE POOR KIDS BUT STILL NEED TO SPEND ALMOST $7 ON THAT MEASLY AMT OF FOOD. AND THE GASEOUS DRINK MAKES YOU FEEL BLOATED. YOU GET HUNGRY IN NO TIME AND YOU STILL WANT TO CHARGE STUDENTS ADULT PRICES. YOU THINK FUNNY. YOU THINK FUNNY. burger damn small. fries damn little. curly fries damn nice also cannot help you k. student meals cannot change to curly fries summore. you think cool is it.
I AM GOING TO BOYCOTT FAST FOOD FOR AS LONG AS I CAN. I WILL. I MUST TAHAN.
At least this week before CNY. Good tactic to lose weight.
I am going to abruptly end this post cause I am very tired and I want to sleep.
Okay, Bye good night.
Jiahui hops off.
11:05 PM
