Tuesday, January 6, 2009
read this read that read read read
School's started.
You know I really hate the class roster system whereby they shuffle everyone in VSC around each module. And every module, we gotta face different students. When this happens.. it means people tend to stick with their old classmates/cliques from previous semester. AND THAT SUCKS. It defeats the entire purpose of this class roster system because no one bother to get to know new people or work with them. Damn when that module requires group work and they just stick with their own cliques and shut themselves from others. So basically, everyone just come to class, do what is expected of them, pass time for 3 hours and leave. It has been likdat since the start of this semester. It is just because my classes have been with at least one person I hang out with, so things weren't that difficult. But for this module. I have friends, but mostly only acquaintances and for group work, I was hoping to find some people with the same style of work and direction. You know learn and advance. Ahhhhh. But everyone wants to stay in their own comfort zone, hug their bolsters and suck their thumbs. Current group is alright, but can be better. Oh wells. They're nice people so I think everything should be fine. :)
Ultimately, you'll still have to work hard for what you want. Jiayou me. Can is can one.
I'll be going back to work at Astriel. So hopefully, I can kope with everything. :)
Sidenote: My throat still hurts like craaaaaazy. Anyone with damn good remedies please tell me. I have been bad breathing. Shang Xin :(
You know I really hate the class roster system whereby they shuffle everyone in VSC around each module. And every module, we gotta face different students. When this happens.. it means people tend to stick with their old classmates/cliques from previous semester. AND THAT SUCKS. It defeats the entire purpose of this class roster system because no one bother to get to know new people or work with them. Damn when that module requires group work and they just stick with their own cliques and shut themselves from others. So basically, everyone just come to class, do what is expected of them, pass time for 3 hours and leave. It has been likdat since the start of this semester. It is just because my classes have been with at least one person I hang out with, so things weren't that difficult. But for this module. I have friends, but mostly only acquaintances and for group work, I was hoping to find some people with the same style of work and direction. You know learn and advance. Ahhhhh. But everyone wants to stay in their own comfort zone, hug their bolsters and suck their thumbs. Current group is alright, but can be better. Oh wells. They're nice people so I think everything should be fine. :)
Ultimately, you'll still have to work hard for what you want. Jiayou me. Can is can one.
I'll be going back to work at Astriel. So hopefully, I can kope with everything. :)
Sidenote: My throat still hurts like craaaaaazy. Anyone with damn good remedies please tell me. I have been bad breathing. Shang Xin :(
Jiahui hops off.
10:47 PM
