OMG. MY FEVER MIRACULOUSLY HEALED BY ITSELF. I AM QUITE SURPRISED :)
My throat still hurts like craaaazy, my taste buds are not working, umm and my body is still aching though.
My phelgm is in a weird shade of brown. -.-
But no more fever. Happy.
:D
I dreamt last night. That I was molested at camp. This person on my left wanted to stick his finger up my pancake. But miskill. I started screaming for help to Magdalene(on my right) but she was sleeping like a log. then he covered my mouth. I became unconscious. I didn't know what happened aft that. By the time I woke up no one is there. I went to the toilet and realised I am still a virgin (haha). I wanted to explain things to my parents and hope they advise me on what to do. But, just relaying the entire process was damn difficult. Not long after, I woke up(I really woke up in real life).
You know I believe a dream reflects a lot on yourself. Like how you're actually feeling subconsciously. Not that it will really happen luh. Like Idk. Maybe this dream is trying to tell me that I am feeling very insecure(idk over what)? Or maybe helpless?
Hahaha. But rah. Whatever. It doesn't really make sense. :)
Internet connection is starting to have a bitch fit.
Back to rest. Bye.
Jiahui hops off.
3:04 PM
