Thursday, January 15, 2009
read this read that read read read
I thought I had better start blogging before I forget whatever happened.
TP Open house was one hell of a happening thang. Made me regret a little for not participating in anything. Oh well. At least I didn't do it on purpose.
Lazy to go into details cause I realised there isn't much to talk about other than people mistaking me as a new student touring. -.-
"Hi welcome to TP!"
"Hi do you want to watch a video about the different courses in Business School?" (I got dragged in by the way, sneaked out though)
"Hello! Do you want to go for a tour around the school?"
And many many more. The worse ah is the bridge. With Iguides shouting and cheering, singing the rain dance song. Warrow. I think it scares people please. Even I got stunned by a bit.
OKAY anyway. I met up with Mabel and Khai that day. They were the main people I am supposed to meet but ended up along with ShiMin and Annabel.
So Khai and I hung around aftwards and headed over to KFC in WS for dinner. We just walked around, got tired and decided to head over downtown east to just chill.
Okay here's the interesting part.
We were seriously deciding how to go there cause dte is of walking distance. I wanted to walk but she wants to take the bus. So we started walking over to the interchange. For those who're familiar with Pasir Ris Interchange right. It is the 7 eleven path. Hahhahaha. I tell you. Both of us were talking abt some nonsensical thing and when I was semi-listening, my eyes drifted off to this white car. Because it was really dark already, I couldn't make out whether is it a police car, and I gave up. Once I turned my eyes back on track and before I can even react, I saw this guy doing the matrix thing, dodging past all the pedestrians and I could see 2 shadows behind doing the exact same thing. And in seconds, they appeared right infront of me, prolly 5 steps away, the policemen reached out his right hand and tried to grab the kid but he missed and the hand slipped and AH HA! He grabbed... his leg and.. FELL, like flat on the ground fell. His mate like totally skipped past him and continued chasing after the kid, and the fallen police recovered very quickly and chased after. Damn happening and they ran past me. Hhahahahha. IT IS MY FIRST TIME SEEING A POLICEMAN IN ACTION OK. TWO POLICE SUMMORE. CLOSE UP SUMMOREEEE!!
This kinda thing is must lucky only one k. Actually I think I am very unlucky. But Khai gave me luck. Cause if she gave in to me and we walked to DTE right, we wouldn't see such a happening thing. See. Is see luck one. means now I got luck.
Back to the happening event, Khai and I were like stunned for awhile and we started staring at each other getting all excited. Then our eyes fell on this slipper. Like only the right side of the slipper. -.- It's the kid's. I think the police who fell prolly tugged it off his feet. Hahahhahahahaa. So we kinda like kicked it and all. Then Khai's kpo-ness started and I was a little bit interested also so we back track but before we notice anything, the policemen was holding the kid already. I really wonder how he got caught. hahahahhahaha. I still don't know what did the kid do. My mum says its usually theft or smth. But where got people steal in the bus interchange one. -.- The shops there like damn jiapalang. Steal also choose like more high class place right. Or maybe Art Friend. Wa. Power. Can save a lot. Steal the acrylic paint, steal the boards, steal paper. Whoohooooo. See Cool thieves steal Cool things k.
Aiyah. The kid went back to retrieve his slipper before going back anyway. Hahahha. Funny shit.
Okay. End of my cool shit story.
O LEVEL RESULTS!
Hahahah. I could almost feel myself collecting results yesterday.
PRCS did damn well.
It is funny how my batch thought it'll be damn difficult to defeat our record but yet they managed to do so. They are damn cool hor. And now, they think that the current batch can't beat their record. Hahahahahahhaa. Deja Vuuuuu I tell you.
Feel so happy for them but I hear very little who wants to come TP. A little bit sad leh. Cause cannot see them. I still hope some of them will be enrolled into TP though. :)
Okay. Thats all.
Until I remember anything else I want to keep into this blog. hah.
Oh. Work's boring my ass off.
Gdnight.
TP Open house was one hell of a happening thang. Made me regret a little for not participating in anything. Oh well. At least I didn't do it on purpose.
Lazy to go into details cause I realised there isn't much to talk about other than people mistaking me as a new student touring. -.-
"Hi welcome to TP!"
"Hi do you want to watch a video about the different courses in Business School?" (I got dragged in by the way, sneaked out though)
"Hello! Do you want to go for a tour around the school?"
And many many more. The worse ah is the bridge. With Iguides shouting and cheering, singing the rain dance song. Warrow. I think it scares people please. Even I got stunned by a bit.
OKAY anyway. I met up with Mabel and Khai that day. They were the main people I am supposed to meet but ended up along with ShiMin and Annabel.
So Khai and I hung around aftwards and headed over to KFC in WS for dinner. We just walked around, got tired and decided to head over downtown east to just chill.
Okay here's the interesting part.
We were seriously deciding how to go there cause dte is of walking distance. I wanted to walk but she wants to take the bus. So we started walking over to the interchange. For those who're familiar with Pasir Ris Interchange right. It is the 7 eleven path. Hahhahaha. I tell you. Both of us were talking abt some nonsensical thing and when I was semi-listening, my eyes drifted off to this white car. Because it was really dark already, I couldn't make out whether is it a police car, and I gave up. Once I turned my eyes back on track and before I can even react, I saw this guy doing the matrix thing, dodging past all the pedestrians and I could see 2 shadows behind doing the exact same thing. And in seconds, they appeared right infront of me, prolly 5 steps away, the policemen reached out his right hand and tried to grab the kid but he missed and the hand slipped and AH HA! He grabbed... his leg and.. FELL, like flat on the ground fell. His mate like totally skipped past him and continued chasing after the kid, and the fallen police recovered very quickly and chased after. Damn happening and they ran past me. Hhahahahha. IT IS MY FIRST TIME SEEING A POLICEMAN IN ACTION OK. TWO POLICE SUMMORE. CLOSE UP SUMMOREEEE!!
This kinda thing is must lucky only one k. Actually I think I am very unlucky. But Khai gave me luck. Cause if she gave in to me and we walked to DTE right, we wouldn't see such a happening thing. See. Is see luck one. means now I got luck.
Back to the happening event, Khai and I were like stunned for awhile and we started staring at each other getting all excited. Then our eyes fell on this slipper. Like only the right side of the slipper. -.- It's the kid's. I think the police who fell prolly tugged it off his feet. Hahahhahahahaa. So we kinda like kicked it and all. Then Khai's kpo-ness started and I was a little bit interested also so we back track but before we notice anything, the policemen was holding the kid already. I really wonder how he got caught. hahahahhahaha. I still don't know what did the kid do. My mum says its usually theft or smth. But where got people steal in the bus interchange one. -.- The shops there like damn jiapalang. Steal also choose like more high class place right. Or maybe Art Friend. Wa. Power. Can save a lot. Steal the acrylic paint, steal the boards, steal paper. Whoohooooo. See Cool thieves steal Cool things k.
Aiyah. The kid went back to retrieve his slipper before going back anyway. Hahahha. Funny shit.
Okay. End of my cool shit story.
O LEVEL RESULTS!
Hahahah. I could almost feel myself collecting results yesterday.
PRCS did damn well.
It is funny how my batch thought it'll be damn difficult to defeat our record but yet they managed to do so. They are damn cool hor. And now, they think that the current batch can't beat their record. Hahahahahahhaa. Deja Vuuuuu I tell you.
Feel so happy for them but I hear very little who wants to come TP. A little bit sad leh. Cause cannot see them. I still hope some of them will be enrolled into TP though. :)
Okay. Thats all.
Until I remember anything else I want to keep into this blog. hah.
Oh. Work's boring my ass off.
Gdnight.
Jiahui hops off.
1:10 AM
