Thursday, January 1, 2009
read this read that read read read
Hello 2009
Spending the last day of 2008 at Winnie's bbq(lots of phototaking) and at YuFei's house(mahjong+XNR session+birthday celebration) was cool.
So was wishing BenSim Happy Birthday. Hahahha. Though the plan of finding 17 people to sms Happy Birthday didn't work, but its not my fault, he's too clever. And blame the jam while sending the sms to mars and back.[/EDIT, I actually sent the sms of asking people spam his phone to him. :(]
So, I gathered everyone at YuFei's to sing Happy Birthday to him over the loudspeaker. Hahahahahhaa. Damn fun. :)
But.
Fever on the first day of the year is not cool. :(
Let's just pray that this wonderful fever is clearing off/washing off/deleting all the bad luck and unhappiness away that I might face this coming year uh.
I've been drowning water like I've never tasted water for the past 10 years.
I cannot eat panadols because I am allergic. Hopefully the fever would miraculously subside by itself.
Bye. I am going back to bed. My entire body is aching like ksjfjI&TG^dgbas.
Spending the last day of 2008 at Winnie's bbq(lots of phototaking) and at YuFei's house(mahjong+XNR session+birthday celebration) was cool.
So was wishing BenSim Happy Birthday. Hahahha. Though the plan of finding 17 people to sms Happy Birthday didn't work, but its not my fault, he's too clever. And blame the jam while sending the sms to mars and back.[/EDIT, I actually sent the sms of asking people spam his phone to him. :(]
So, I gathered everyone at YuFei's to sing Happy Birthday to him over the loudspeaker. Hahahahahhaa. Damn fun. :)
But.
Fever on the first day of the year is not cool. :(
Let's just pray that this wonderful fever is clearing off/washing off/deleting all the bad luck and unhappiness away that I might face this coming year uh.
I've been drowning water like I've never tasted water for the past 10 years.
I cannot eat panadols because I am allergic. Hopefully the fever would miraculously subside by itself.
Bye. I am going back to bed. My entire body is aching like ksjfjI&TG^dgbas.
Jiahui hops off.
10:00 PM
