Monday, December 1, 2008
read this read that read read read
Yozxzxzxzxz. (:
One load off my mind finally. It sucks when its submission day cause everyone starts panicking at the print shop and the queue is so fking long you wonder whether it'll ever be your turn. Then when things didn't turn out the way you wanted it and you start to get all irritated and depressed yet submission is near and there's nth you can do.
But, once you're all done and ready you finally heave a sigh of relief, just sit there looking at everyone else doing their thang and you secretly feeel good about it, thats when you finally feel satisfied. (:
Hello you guys! I finally feel like I caught up with the guys in school aft TPRawks! Told you I could do it! :D So prouda maaaaaself. Skipped my precious sleep last night and chionged to school with totally tak glam hair. And its always when I look my tak glamest moment I start to see many new people and all the old friends. ): No more image, tsktsk.
Still happy to see them, EVEN THOUGH one of them mentioned I got fatter. ): Depressing moment really. Maybe its time for me to cut down on fooooood. YingHaw was telling me how he is turning a herbivore+marinefood. Hmmmmm. Maybe I should make veggie my main course. Wa. But idk how to live without chicken.
I am very sad cause I missed Sitex. ):
I need to buy an external hdd leh. My desktop is like exploding.
Hah. Actually, I still got lotsa stuff to do. Includes sending the program write up to brandon, draw up a final draft for Wee(Applied Illus) and read up on Paul Rand(grp prog) for Wang(TypoLay). All by tonight.
Hahaha. Go Jiahui. GoGoGoGo!
BTW HOR
heh. Actually I dont really starbucks much but just for the cheap thrill you know.
k. byes.
One load off my mind finally. It sucks when its submission day cause everyone starts panicking at the print shop and the queue is so fking long you wonder whether it'll ever be your turn. Then when things didn't turn out the way you wanted it and you start to get all irritated and depressed yet submission is near and there's nth you can do.
But, once you're all done and ready you finally heave a sigh of relief, just sit there looking at everyone else doing their thang and you secretly feeel good about it, thats when you finally feel satisfied. (:
Hello you guys! I finally feel like I caught up with the guys in school aft TPRawks! Told you I could do it! :D So prouda maaaaaself. Skipped my precious sleep last night and chionged to school with totally tak glam hair. And its always when I look my tak glamest moment I start to see many new people and all the old friends. ): No more image, tsktsk.
Still happy to see them, EVEN THOUGH one of them mentioned I got fatter. ): Depressing moment really. Maybe its time for me to cut down on fooooood. YingHaw was telling me how he is turning a herbivore+marinefood. Hmmmmm. Maybe I should make veggie my main course. Wa. But idk how to live without chicken.
I am very sad cause I missed Sitex. ):
I need to buy an external hdd leh. My desktop is like exploding.
Hah. Actually, I still got lotsa stuff to do. Includes sending the program write up to brandon, draw up a final draft for Wee(Applied Illus) and read up on Paul Rand(grp prog) for Wang(TypoLay). All by tonight.
Hahaha. Go Jiahui. GoGoGoGo!
BTW HOR
STARBUCKS CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE! FREE DRINKS!
heh. Actually I dont really starbucks much but just for the cheap thrill you know.
k. byes.
Jiahui hops off.
11:31 PM

