Monday, December 1, 2008
read this read that read read read
Typography oh typography.
What amazing lines and smooth finish.
Tsktsk. Oh check out how the serifs complements the entire image. tsktsktsk. Splendid!
I am going crazy. I still have a 300 words essay to go. 6am now submission at 12 but i have applied illustration at 9 whih means my submission is technically at 9. eh die.
Anyways
I can see a couple in this picture. Can you? (:

I can see a swimmer in this. Can you? :D

I can see a butt crack. HAHA. Can you? O.O

Hmm. Okay, maybe just some muscular man strutting his mussels.
Back to work. Bye.
What amazing lines and smooth finish.
Tsktsk. Oh check out how the serifs complements the entire image. tsktsktsk. Splendid!
I am going crazy. I still have a 300 words essay to go. 6am now submission at 12 but i have applied illustration at 9 whih means my submission is technically at 9. eh die.
Anyways
I can see a couple in this picture. Can you? (:

I can see a swimmer in this. Can you? :D

I can see a butt crack. HAHA. Can you? O.O

Hmm. Okay, maybe just some muscular man strutting his mussels.
Back to work. Bye.
Jiahui hops off.
5:55 AM
