Monday, December 29, 2008
read this read that read read read
Today's a happy day. I wish everyday's like a happy day but hahahha impossible lah.
Anyways.
Went for Karate's outing at ECP.
fUn ShiTzxzz. (:
ECP WATER IS DAMN SALTY. AND THE SHOWERING FACILITY THERE SARKS.
but other than that.... No more complains. All's good. :D
Managed to catch up wtih some people esp my dear cousin.
hahaaa. I am secretly happy that we're getting closer. Haven't had any close cousins. Complicated. hahahaha.
We talked on the bus all the way back until she reached her stop. Very fun actually. We talked about our own relationships and all. We're pretty similar. hahhaa. Cousins mah. Hopefully we don't fall for the same guy hahah.
Moving on, dropped by groovy orange's (one of the TPRAWKS colour grp) gathering over dinner at PP a.k.a parkway parade.
Cooool shitz of peepoles. Happening please.
Otto's having a mass convo now and we're discussing about the gathering on the 5th! EGGCITING PLEASE EGGCITING!
We did a retarded thing.

HAHA. I CAN'T WAIT FOR 5th JANUARY!
See. So many happy things happened tday so its a happy day. happening = happy. :D
vhartever.
-
2009's approaching! (exclaimation mark)
I've wrote down my resolutions! I only have 4. I think its quite difficult to follow alr. Practical lah hor practical. I'll keep it inside lets see if I managed to fulfill it. (:
It's the first year I'm writing resolutions. Seerious. I hope I can promise myself to stick to it. I shall start on an informal handwritten diary too. It'd be fun I guess. But this is low priority lah.
2008's been a... fun year.
Made a bunch of zpgy(s), karate mates. LOT AND LOTS OF CAMP MATES. And many more dangling friends.
Attended uncountable camps.
Started studying in Visual Communication. Learned karate. Loving photography even more. I think I have matured a little mentally. Getting a little more more steady when handling things. Taking things in my stride.. Seemed to be able to feel myself growing up with the guys I hang out with. It's a happy feeling.
2008 seemed to have passed in a blink of an eye!
When I first went into the school.. Attended DPA day camps, started block studying. Got cheated by design during the school experience period. haha. But its a happy cheat.
Went for DOTC2 and came to know a bunch of lovely seniors that I would never dream of. O T T otto O T T O! (:
Then came FOC Acc, Acc, Acc are you man ah are you man ah~ Whooo hoo. A blast.
Then came actual DOC. L O V E please. I can feel the love. hahaha.
Started school, ZPGY(S)!!!! I LOVE YOUs.
Karate peepoles! Funky bunch. You guys were my stress reliever. (:
Many camps followed. DSC camp, KARATE camp, SC (sportsclub) camp.
OMG SC CAMP. hahhaha. It's the first camp where I got recognized as a, best subcomm. I was really veh happi. (: It is the best encouragement I could ever have and its the motivation for me to move further.
As for karate. It's the FIRST ever time I got a champion. hahhahahahaaaaa. Let's not talk abt my skills lah hor. But I still got Champion!
Besides all these, I still have some Secondary school kakis, who stood by me. :D
Gained some friends, lost some friends too. But ultimately.. I guess its just part and parcel of life. Some fate just ended too fast before anyone can realise. It is no one's fault.
It's time to move on uh.
2008 has been a good year, I am going to make 2009 just as shiok just as happy, if not EVEN BETTER! Everyone should too. Idk. I'm quite excited for 2009. It is a good thing uh.
I have a gazillion activities lined up on 31st December. I hope I can turn up for all of them. (:
Let me line them up.
Winnie's BBQ/ hangout session with Denise
Countdown with ZPGY
YUFEI's Birthday cum PROGGERS meetup
Steamboat Session at aunty regina's
(one that I turned away, Syazzy and Cass's shopping outing hahha)
Sounds like I can shuffle around right. I think I will. Jiayou Jiahui.
31st Dec is happening. happening = happy. It will be a happy day. (:
Great start to the new year!
2009 HERE I COME!
Anyways.
Went for Karate's outing at ECP.
fUn ShiTzxzz. (:
ECP WATER IS DAMN SALTY. AND THE SHOWERING FACILITY THERE SARKS.
but other than that.... No more complains. All's good. :D
Managed to catch up wtih some people esp my dear cousin.
hahaaa. I am secretly happy that we're getting closer. Haven't had any close cousins. Complicated. hahahaha.
We talked on the bus all the way back until she reached her stop. Very fun actually. We talked about our own relationships and all. We're pretty similar. hahhaa. Cousins mah. Hopefully we don't fall for the same guy hahah.
Moving on, dropped by groovy orange's (one of the TPRAWKS colour grp) gathering over dinner at PP a.k.a parkway parade.
Cooool shitz of peepoles. Happening please.
Otto's having a mass convo now and we're discussing about the gathering on the 5th! EGGCITING PLEASE EGGCITING!
We did a retarded thing.

HAHA. I CAN'T WAIT FOR 5th JANUARY!
See. So many happy things happened tday so its a happy day. happening = happy. :D
vhartever.
-
2009's approaching! (exclaimation mark)
I've wrote down my resolutions! I only have 4. I think its quite difficult to follow alr. Practical lah hor practical. I'll keep it inside lets see if I managed to fulfill it. (:
It's the first year I'm writing resolutions. Seerious. I hope I can promise myself to stick to it. I shall start on an informal handwritten diary too. It'd be fun I guess. But this is low priority lah.
2008's been a... fun year.
Made a bunch of zpgy(s), karate mates. LOT AND LOTS OF CAMP MATES. And many more dangling friends.
Attended uncountable camps.
Started studying in Visual Communication. Learned karate. Loving photography even more. I think I have matured a little mentally. Getting a little more more steady when handling things. Taking things in my stride.. Seemed to be able to feel myself growing up with the guys I hang out with. It's a happy feeling.
2008 seemed to have passed in a blink of an eye!
When I first went into the school.. Attended DPA day camps, started block studying. Got cheated by design during the school experience period. haha. But its a happy cheat.
Went for DOTC2 and came to know a bunch of lovely seniors that I would never dream of. O T T otto O T T O! (:
Then came FOC Acc, Acc, Acc are you man ah are you man ah~ Whooo hoo. A blast.
Then came actual DOC. L O V E please. I can feel the love. hahaha.
Started school, ZPGY(S)!!!! I LOVE YOUs.
Karate peepoles! Funky bunch. You guys were my stress reliever. (:
Many camps followed. DSC camp, KARATE camp, SC (sportsclub) camp.
OMG SC CAMP. hahhaha. It's the first camp where I got recognized as a, best subcomm. I was really veh happi. (: It is the best encouragement I could ever have and its the motivation for me to move further.
As for karate. It's the FIRST ever time I got a champion. hahhahahahaaaaa. Let's not talk abt my skills lah hor. But I still got Champion!
Besides all these, I still have some Secondary school kakis, who stood by me. :D
Gained some friends, lost some friends too. But ultimately.. I guess its just part and parcel of life. Some fate just ended too fast before anyone can realise. It is no one's fault.
It's time to move on uh.
2008 has been a good year, I am going to make 2009 just as shiok just as happy, if not EVEN BETTER! Everyone should too. Idk. I'm quite excited for 2009. It is a good thing uh.
I have a gazillion activities lined up on 31st December. I hope I can turn up for all of them. (:
Let me line them up.
Winnie's BBQ/ hangout session with Denise
Countdown with ZPGY
YUFEI's Birthday cum PROGGERS meetup
Steamboat Session at aunty regina's
(one that I turned away, Syazzy and Cass's shopping outing hahha)
Sounds like I can shuffle around right. I think I will. Jiayou Jiahui.
31st Dec is happening. happening = happy. It will be a happy day. (:
Great start to the new year!
2009 HERE I COME!
Jiahui hops off.
12:49 AM
