Sunday, December 21, 2008
read this read that read read read
OTCW WAS A BLAST. BIG HUGE MEGA BLAST!
Despite the amt of bruises I incurred.
I counted,
4 blueblack (3 on right knee 1 on my head)
2 abrasions (one left leg one right)
all from nightwalk.
1 big humongous patch blueblack on my left calf.
Loggers were having a fun time pouring water on us from level 3. So happily that one lost control.. The pail fell from level 3............
and...
I luckily got hit. (:
ANYWAYS.
Hi Fellows.
Programmers are damn damn damn zai!
ZAI SHITZ!
Omgosh. I dont know where to start.
Proggers watched XNR tgt at TECHNO on Day0 and Day1.
We have catchy cheers.
We have entertainers like Sholleh, BigBen, Luffy, many many many more who contributed.
We have a hair straightener which was in the center of attraction on Day1.
We have chapteh, volleyballs to play.
We have honey, pipagao, twisties, cupnoodles and many more.
We have laptops to play karaokeparty (affectionally known as KP) tgt.
-
We chionged all our props tgt.
We have saini and alex to keep our proggers room sparkling clean.
We have a DIY shoe rack. (:
And alot alot alot alot more I really cannot think alr.
Loves please.
2 very impt things,
Firstly, NIGHTWALK!
Thank You Curly for being there when I need help and sacrificing things just for the planning and vid(and panicking over the editing). (: (I know its really quite scary to hold you at knife point. hahahhaha)
Thank You Emeth for the big sacrifice of being splashed by water when you're having a fever and the toilet bowl scene haha.
Thank You Issac for coming up with splendid ideas and a good videocamera man (and the professionalism of falling down haha).
Thank You Eric for the many retarded moments which helped lighten the damn stressed atmosphere. (: (新不了情)
Thank You Melvin for coming filming and getting splashed by the fake acid hahahahha and the loud and long scream.
Kudos Eric and Melvin for the long nights spent editing during the camp when everyone's dead beat including me.
The video was really cool shitzzxzxzx. DAMN COOL SHITXZXZX.
Next, Thanks for all the FallenAngels, "Ghosts" and every others from subcomm who contributed so much for the planning and the carry out of the entire nightwalk alrightz!
The nightwalk was a success, most of the GLs loved it. (:
For me, I am really damn damn happy.
Next, I want to thanks all the Proggers for the station games.
Without you guys ahhhhh, I think I cannot make it already. (:
You guys are damn good. I learnt so much from yall. :D
Everything's a success! :D
One last thing to mention.....
We ended OTCW in a very very special way. (:
20 proggers were stuck in a hydraulic lift for 40 mins.
DAMN COOL RIGHT.
OMG I THINK ITS DAMN COOL.
Here's a picture of proof. (From my phone inaide the lift. I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO TOOK A PITURE IN THE LIFT. MUAHAHHAHHAAA.)

I tell you. This kinda thing is really cannot play one.
On Day 1, I mentioned while taking the lift that I have never been stuck in a lift before.
On Day 3, I got stuck in a lift with 19 other proggers.
HYDRAULIC LIFT OK. DAMN SMELLY PLEASE.
Scary or not.
But I really think its a damn cool experience for a first time to be stuck in a lift.
Next time if people ask me whether I have been stuck in a lift, I can proudly say I survived in a lift for 40 mins with 19 other sticky sweaty heavy breathing people. And it's a hydraulic lift which can only contain 9 people. We doubled the quantity++. (:
I was really happy when I was in the lift lah. Despite everyone panicking inside and outside the lift cause the air was really #%^&*(!*. So I took that picture even though eveyone was screaming at me to be serious. Memorable leh. Next time I take that lift or look at the picture, I will be reminded of Proggers. Lovely hor. (:
Thats all!
DOTC tmr another camp haha but I am attending as a GL.
It'll be another experience altogether!
I need to sleep early tnight.
BUT, I MUST CATCH UP ON XNR IN TUDOU FIRST. :D
gdnight.
Despite the amt of bruises I incurred.
I counted,
4 blueblack (3 on right knee 1 on my head)
2 abrasions (one left leg one right)
all from nightwalk.
1 big humongous patch blueblack on my left calf.
Loggers were having a fun time pouring water on us from level 3. So happily that one lost control.. The pail fell from level 3............
and...
I luckily got hit. (:
ANYWAYS.
Hi Fellows.
Programmers are damn damn damn zai!
ZAI SHITZ!
Omgosh. I dont know where to start.
Proggers watched XNR tgt at TECHNO on Day0 and Day1.
We have catchy cheers.
We have entertainers like Sholleh, BigBen, Luffy, many many many more who contributed.
We have a hair straightener which was in the center of attraction on Day1.
We have chapteh, volleyballs to play.
We have honey, pipagao, twisties, cupnoodles and many more.
We have laptops to play karaokeparty (affectionally known as KP) tgt.
-
We chionged all our props tgt.
We have saini and alex to keep our proggers room sparkling clean.
We have a DIY shoe rack. (:
And alot alot alot alot more I really cannot think alr.
Loves please.
2 very impt things,
Firstly, NIGHTWALK!
Thank You Curly for being there when I need help and sacrificing things just for the planning and vid(and panicking over the editing). (: (I know its really quite scary to hold you at knife point. hahahhaha)
Thank You Emeth for the big sacrifice of being splashed by water when you're having a fever and the toilet bowl scene haha.
Thank You Issac for coming up with splendid ideas and a good videocamera man (and the professionalism of falling down haha).
Thank You Eric for the many retarded moments which helped lighten the damn stressed atmosphere. (: (新不了情)
Thank You Melvin for coming filming and getting splashed by the fake acid hahahahha and the loud and long scream.
Kudos Eric and Melvin for the long nights spent editing during the camp when everyone's dead beat including me.
The video was really cool shitzzxzxzx. DAMN COOL SHITXZXZX.
Next, Thanks for all the FallenAngels, "Ghosts" and every others from subcomm who contributed so much for the planning and the carry out of the entire nightwalk alrightz!
The nightwalk was a success, most of the GLs loved it. (:
For me, I am really damn damn happy.
Next, I want to thanks all the Proggers for the station games.
Without you guys ahhhhh, I think I cannot make it already. (:
You guys are damn good. I learnt so much from yall. :D
Everything's a success! :D
One last thing to mention.....
We ended OTCW in a very very special way. (:
20 proggers were stuck in a hydraulic lift for 40 mins.
DAMN COOL RIGHT.
OMG I THINK ITS DAMN COOL.
Here's a picture of proof. (From my phone inaide the lift. I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO TOOK A PITURE IN THE LIFT. MUAHAHHAHHAAA.)

I tell you. This kinda thing is really cannot play one.
On Day 1, I mentioned while taking the lift that I have never been stuck in a lift before.
On Day 3, I got stuck in a lift with 19 other proggers.
HYDRAULIC LIFT OK. DAMN SMELLY PLEASE.
Scary or not.
But I really think its a damn cool experience for a first time to be stuck in a lift.
Next time if people ask me whether I have been stuck in a lift, I can proudly say I survived in a lift for 40 mins with 19 other sticky sweaty heavy breathing people. And it's a hydraulic lift which can only contain 9 people. We doubled the quantity++. (:
I was really happy when I was in the lift lah. Despite everyone panicking inside and outside the lift cause the air was really #%^&*(!*. So I took that picture even though eveyone was screaming at me to be serious. Memorable leh. Next time I take that lift or look at the picture, I will be reminded of Proggers. Lovely hor. (:
Thats all!
DOTC tmr another camp haha but I am attending as a GL.
It'll be another experience altogether!
I need to sleep early tnight.
BUT, I MUST CATCH UP ON XNR IN TUDOU FIRST. :D
gdnight.
Jiahui hops off.
9:06 PM
