Sunday, December 7, 2008
read this read that read read read
KARMA
):
I shouldn't have laughed at Jonathan for limping because of his blister.
Sheesh. Now I got for myself a blueblack on my left toenail. This sucks. It's gonna fall off again. For the third time, it is gonna fall off again. ): I am very sad. It hurts like $%^&* and I cannot do anything about it. But at least the entire nail is blue. -.- Aiyah. But that is not helping.
The nail just had to prove to me I am getting old. Argh. I got this injury because of a sudden halt while playing the netball match ytd. Such a loser. After so long, I still got the same injury. Btw, my nails fell off all three times because of netball. Damn. It's jinxed lor.
Aiyah.
And nothing else helps.
I am missing out on a lot of happening things.
And it sucks when so many things are going to happen on the saem day yet I cannot go for any of them.
Friday,
ZPGY went teoheng, I cannot go.
Saturday,
PunkRed had a B&J's Chunkfest, I cannot go.
Astrini's RunwayShow, I cannot go.
ZPGY's B&J's Chunkfest turned hangout session, I cannot go.
Some Malay Wedding with uber good food, I cannot go.
#&*$%^&*
I want to kill someone. And for today, I still have to submit entirely to completing assignments. Actually, this will go on for the whole of next week. Because I have a submission on the 15th. So it is morally not right for me to hang out before that even if it means Iwill be rotting at home doing nth.
Okay. I am going to go back to do work. Bye Bye.
):
I shouldn't have laughed at Jonathan for limping because of his blister.
Sheesh. Now I got for myself a blueblack on my left toenail. This sucks. It's gonna fall off again. For the third time, it is gonna fall off again. ): I am very sad. It hurts like $%^&* and I cannot do anything about it. But at least the entire nail is blue. -.- Aiyah. But that is not helping.
The nail just had to prove to me I am getting old. Argh. I got this injury because of a sudden halt while playing the netball match ytd. Such a loser. After so long, I still got the same injury. Btw, my nails fell off all three times because of netball. Damn. It's jinxed lor.
Aiyah.
And nothing else helps.
I am missing out on a lot of happening things.
And it sucks when so many things are going to happen on the saem day yet I cannot go for any of them.
Friday,
ZPGY went teoheng, I cannot go.
Saturday,
PunkRed had a B&J's Chunkfest, I cannot go.
Astrini's RunwayShow, I cannot go.
ZPGY's B&J's Chunkfest turned hangout session, I cannot go.
Some Malay Wedding with uber good food, I cannot go.
#&*$%^&*
I want to kill someone. And for today, I still have to submit entirely to completing assignments. Actually, this will go on for the whole of next week. Because I have a submission on the 15th. So it is morally not right for me to hang out before that even if it means Iwill be rotting at home doing nth.
Okay. I am going to go back to do work. Bye Bye.
Jiahui hops off.
12:36 PM
