Friday, December 26, 2008
read this read that read read read
I wish my neighbourhood have a place like ChompChomp.
Then I can go down anytime for food and chomp. Literally, chomp on food.
Man. Something is wrong with me tday. I keep looking for food but my house's pretty much empty. I'm suffering from this uber bad and killer flu which was in the way of me dealing with all the presents and shitz. I know its all last minute but hey all the camps cramped in right after submission what to do.
"ZPGY Mega Festive FIRST Annual Christmas Party 2008" is today.
They are still partying outside I guess. I gave it a miss. Cannot enjoy also.
Figured there's no point in me turning up and sneezing like siao. A nose like rudolph won't necessary hype the spirit up please. Hah. Nonsense.
I really want to Chomp Chomp(binge on food actually). ):
But I don't have much cash for it considering Christmas just passed uh.
Aiyah. IDK LAH.
I AM SUFFERING FROM THIS UBER PAINFUL HEADACHE I SWEAR I WILL JUMP OFF THE BUILDING ANYTIME.
/EDIT
MY TOENAIL CAME OFF. NOW MY TOE FEELS SO BARE.
It is sending a signal to me that I need to cover it when I go out. Toe is shy.
Shang Xin. T.T
Then I can go down anytime for food and chomp. Literally, chomp on food.
Man. Something is wrong with me tday. I keep looking for food but my house's pretty much empty. I'm suffering from this uber bad and killer flu which was in the way of me dealing with all the presents and shitz. I know its all last minute but hey all the camps cramped in right after submission what to do.
"ZPGY Mega Festive FIRST Annual Christmas Party 2008" is today.
They are still partying outside I guess. I gave it a miss. Cannot enjoy also.
Figured there's no point in me turning up and sneezing like siao. A nose like rudolph won't necessary hype the spirit up please. Hah. Nonsense.
I really want to Chomp Chomp(binge on food actually). ):
But I don't have much cash for it considering Christmas just passed uh.
Aiyah. IDK LAH.
I AM SUFFERING FROM THIS UBER PAINFUL HEADACHE I SWEAR I WILL JUMP OFF THE BUILDING ANYTIME.
/EDIT
MY TOENAIL CAME OFF. NOW MY TOE FEELS SO BARE.
It is sending a signal to me that I need to cover it when I go out. Toe is shy.
Shang Xin. T.T
Jiahui hops off.
11:10 PM
