Friday, December 5, 2008
read this read that read read read
I WENT FOR STARBUCKS
What a day. (:
School was pretty much fine. Woke up late and took a cab to school together with Curly(Jonathan from FO Programme). Hahaha. I swear he looks damn ridiculous when he limps because of his blisters. Hahahhahaa. I'm not in the least sympathising with him. Ahh. Maybe A little bit. Recover fast lah hor.
Anyways.
Richard is going overseas for 5 solid days until next tues and Packaging submission is on... Wednesday. No more consultation and its all up to us now! It's damn irritating because I need to buy 3 more cans of jellybeans from Candy Empire. -.- Expensive shitz. Anybody want that sweet tell me please. I'll get it for you first, you can pay me laterz but the service charge will be the bottle. Hahhaaaaaha. (I went there 2 days ago to get a can liaoz leh) Hah. We prolly still have to come back school for consultations for our Book/CD cover illustration. And submission is on 15th. Sad hor. Everyone hols alr I still chiong-ing assignment. As for typolay, Lilie is giving us time off so lotsa time will be spent at home. (:
Slacked at the canteen with Zhou and Sus after that and Zhou played this Yes No game with us. Quite fun and I'm still stuck at the third. ):
Anyways.
Met up wtih Curly and Eugene (accion!) to go to Starbucks!!! I was quite excited even though it was raining like tigers and lion. Idk. The thought of getting something after queuing up/working hard for the free gift is damn shiok leh.
BUT sighs, when we reached, the queue is queue-able but because we still have to go back by 6, we didn't have enough time to fight with the crowd. ): Sad hors. But anyways, they treated me to Haagen Dazs! Free Haagen Dazs! Hahahahahaaaa. Though I didn't do anything to get this treat, it is still damn shiok please. I looooove the melon flavour. Hahhahahahaha. It was contradicting. I was already freaking cold and we still ate ice cream. STILL VERY NICE LAH. (: So happy. I think good ice creams make me happy. Next time if I suffer from depression, I will Haagus Dazs by tubs of melon. (:
Back to school for programme meeting. And dinner-ed opposite school to watch Xiao Niang Re. It is this channel 8 9pm show about a nyonya girl's story. It is supposed to be good but I bet for all those who've only watched ytd's episode, they might just boycott the show forever. I am serious. It was a very disappointing episode with too much loopholes and exaggeration. And one scene reminded me of DaChangJin (it's a korean drama that made me cry my hearts out). No kid. When I went home and "discuss" the show with my mum, she also agreed that it looked like DaChangJin. Funny shitz. I was laughing madly when they did all the silly stuffs. Like Japanese soldiers helping YueNiang to pull her parents's bodies and bury them for her. hahahhaha. It's so funny. I wonder if Japanese soldiers were really so nice back then.
Went back home after that and ploppppped flat. I have no idea why I felt so tired. Seriously. I just turned on my computer, go to my bed and fell asleep. ): Idk what is wrong with me for the past few days. It's been happening regularly. And I couldn't fulfill promises!
I need to self reflect.
Sorry Iylia (idk if you read my blog)
Sorry Ben! (idk if you read my blog also)
Sorry a couple others . ):
If you talked to me and there isn't reply, I am sorry.
Okay. It's only 6. I am going back to sleep now.
No school tomorrow!
/Edit
I cannot believe shipping is so expensive. ):
I need to pay 15dollars more for shipping. Sad shitz.
What a day. (:
School was pretty much fine. Woke up late and took a cab to school together with Curly(Jonathan from FO Programme). Hahaha. I swear he looks damn ridiculous when he limps because of his blisters. Hahahhahaa. I'm not in the least sympathising with him. Ahh. Maybe A little bit. Recover fast lah hor.
Anyways.
Richard is going overseas for 5 solid days until next tues and Packaging submission is on... Wednesday. No more consultation and its all up to us now! It's damn irritating because I need to buy 3 more cans of jellybeans from Candy Empire. -.- Expensive shitz. Anybody want that sweet tell me please. I'll get it for you first, you can pay me laterz but the service charge will be the bottle. Hahhaaaaaha. (I went there 2 days ago to get a can liaoz leh) Hah. We prolly still have to come back school for consultations for our Book/CD cover illustration. And submission is on 15th. Sad hor. Everyone hols alr I still chiong-ing assignment. As for typolay, Lilie is giving us time off so lotsa time will be spent at home. (:
Slacked at the canteen with Zhou and Sus after that and Zhou played this Yes No game with us. Quite fun and I'm still stuck at the third. ):
Anyways.
Met up wtih Curly and Eugene (accion!) to go to Starbucks!!! I was quite excited even though it was raining like tigers and lion. Idk. The thought of getting something after queuing up/working hard for the free gift is damn shiok leh.
BUT sighs, when we reached, the queue is queue-able but because we still have to go back by 6, we didn't have enough time to fight with the crowd. ): Sad hors. But anyways, they treated me to Haagen Dazs! Free Haagen Dazs! Hahahahahaaaa. Though I didn't do anything to get this treat, it is still damn shiok please. I looooove the melon flavour. Hahhahahahaha. It was contradicting. I was already freaking cold and we still ate ice cream. STILL VERY NICE LAH. (: So happy. I think good ice creams make me happy. Next time if I suffer from depression, I will Haagus Dazs by tubs of melon. (:
Back to school for programme meeting. And dinner-ed opposite school to watch Xiao Niang Re. It is this channel 8 9pm show about a nyonya girl's story. It is supposed to be good but I bet for all those who've only watched ytd's episode, they might just boycott the show forever. I am serious. It was a very disappointing episode with too much loopholes and exaggeration. And one scene reminded me of DaChangJin (it's a korean drama that made me cry my hearts out). No kid. When I went home and "discuss" the show with my mum, she also agreed that it looked like DaChangJin. Funny shitz. I was laughing madly when they did all the silly stuffs. Like Japanese soldiers helping YueNiang to pull her parents's bodies and bury them for her. hahahhaha. It's so funny. I wonder if Japanese soldiers were really so nice back then.
Went back home after that and ploppppped flat. I have no idea why I felt so tired. Seriously. I just turned on my computer, go to my bed and fell asleep. ): Idk what is wrong with me for the past few days. It's been happening regularly. And I couldn't fulfill promises!
I need to self reflect.
Sorry Iylia (idk if you read my blog)
Sorry Ben! (idk if you read my blog also)
Sorry a couple others . ):
If you talked to me and there isn't reply, I am sorry.
Okay. It's only 6. I am going back to sleep now.
No school tomorrow!
/Edit
I cannot believe shipping is so expensive. ):
I need to pay 15dollars more for shipping. Sad shitz.
Jiahui hops off.
5:38 AM
