Friday, December 12, 2008
read this read that read read read
I slept for 12 hours. Damn shiok. (:
I woke up in between twice though. Lots of weird dreams. Seriously. I dreamt that I got married to Kendrick. -.- I HAVE NO IDEA HOW HE CAME INTO THE PICTURE. Swear. Hahahaha. I have never had any crush on him, or any fantasy. Besides, he or his name haven't appeared in my life since a really long time. I can't remember what happened but in the dream we are like married for some time alr. HAHA. IDK LAH. It's so paiseh.
I had a running dream that made me really tired too. It was at a swamp, I was chased by an alligator. -.- Along with 2 of my friends (I cannot make out the face, but one of them is very tall) and a kid. Apparently, the kid is OUR child. I don't know how but yah. 3 girls with a child. Anyways, the alligator damn fast and all of us had to run separate ways. Then I climbed up the tree to shun from it and it was a success. Then when the alligator went off to chase others, I came down the tree and started running somewhere else. All of a sudden, I was near my neighbourhood, then I ran across the road and saw Kenneth(yes Kenny, your yandao). He was styling his hair and looking all cool then I started to panic like siao and told him what was happening, faster go and save the others. He didn't believe me of course and brought me back to my house area and we saw policemen. After that, they say they want to take down my statement for running around the neighbourhood creating a huge commotion. Only after that, they told me actually the the entire scene is a set up. They wanted to test whether we are responsible parents to our child and we got a huge scolding for letting the child run on its own.
End of story.
haha. Idk why got so many random people in my dream(s). I dont know.
OkeyDokes.
Chiong CD Cover. (:
Corrinne May Oh Corrinne May~
I woke up in between twice though. Lots of weird dreams. Seriously. I dreamt that I got married to Kendrick. -.- I HAVE NO IDEA HOW HE CAME INTO THE PICTURE. Swear. Hahahaha. I have never had any crush on him, or any fantasy. Besides, he or his name haven't appeared in my life since a really long time. I can't remember what happened but in the dream we are like married for some time alr. HAHA. IDK LAH. It's so paiseh.
I had a running dream that made me really tired too. It was at a swamp, I was chased by an alligator. -.- Along with 2 of my friends (I cannot make out the face, but one of them is very tall) and a kid. Apparently, the kid is OUR child. I don't know how but yah. 3 girls with a child. Anyways, the alligator damn fast and all of us had to run separate ways. Then I climbed up the tree to shun from it and it was a success. Then when the alligator went off to chase others, I came down the tree and started running somewhere else. All of a sudden, I was near my neighbourhood, then I ran across the road and saw Kenneth(yes Kenny, your yandao). He was styling his hair and looking all cool then I started to panic like siao and told him what was happening, faster go and save the others. He didn't believe me of course and brought me back to my house area and we saw policemen. After that, they say they want to take down my statement for running around the neighbourhood creating a huge commotion. Only after that, they told me actually the the entire scene is a set up. They wanted to test whether we are responsible parents to our child and we got a huge scolding for letting the child run on its own.
End of story.
haha. Idk why got so many random people in my dream(s). I dont know.
OkeyDokes.
Chiong CD Cover. (:
Corrinne May Oh Corrinne May~
Jiahui hops off.
2:48 PM
