Tuesday, December 9, 2008
read this read that read read read
I have to blog about this. (:
Just now when I reached home, I sat in front of the teevee and took the nail clipper. I wasn't even thinking of doing anything but my hands took action on its own and poke the sharp part of the nail clipper inbetween the bluenail and the flesh. This diluted tomato sause liquid SQUIRT out! OMG. Damn shiok. Seriously. I could see a significant decrease in the size of my left toe. (: It doesn't hurt much when I walk now, so its good. But the nail is semi detached from my toe now. Sheesh. Which means, I gotta face a bare toe again, soon.
It still feels good. (:
At least for now I am happy. Heh.
Okay. Gotta rush submission tmr at night.
Laterz.
*hopefully AI doesn't screw itself up on me kkz.
Just now when I reached home, I sat in front of the teevee and took the nail clipper. I wasn't even thinking of doing anything but my hands took action on its own and poke the sharp part of the nail clipper inbetween the bluenail and the flesh. This diluted tomato sause liquid SQUIRT out! OMG. Damn shiok. Seriously. I could see a significant decrease in the size of my left toe. (: It doesn't hurt much when I walk now, so its good. But the nail is semi detached from my toe now. Sheesh. Which means, I gotta face a bare toe again, soon.
It still feels good. (:
At least for now I am happy. Heh.
Okay. Gotta rush submission tmr at night.
Laterz.
*hopefully AI doesn't screw itself up on me kkz.
Jiahui hops off.
6:46 PM
