Thursday, December 11, 2008
read this read that read read read
I have calmed down.
Sigh.
Please choose to ignore this chunk of text if you're lazy to read. Haha. Semi rantings.
Scroll until the bottom.
WHY SECONDARY SCHOOL NETBALL SO DRAMA MAMA.
I guess only people who know about my netball life would understand this post.
I went back for a netball game on Saturday with our Juniors(Sec3juniors).
It went like this, Atiqah (sec4juniors) called Denise and Denise called me. She asked me whether I wanted to go back for a game with the girls. We've always wanted to play again after we stopped entirely to study for our O levels.
I had assignments to rush for submission so I was hesitating. But aiyah, I thought such chances don't come by much so I agreed.
Right. Now, let us clear some misunderstandings.
I dont think 41-3 is a very good score CONSIDERING you guys, supposedly training regularly, are having a match against seniors who have longed touch netball, much less mention a game. (esp my batch, except hardcore mabel and sj, eh almost 2 years alr please.) Plus, we didn't even have a single decent shooter. Tell me about it.
But, that is not the point, I don't understand, I (I dont know about the others) have never offended anyone of you or done anything evil from what I can remember of. I don't find any reason for you (or your mates) to flame us on your blog, whether it has high readership or not.
I enjoyed the time I spent in School playing Netball, I hope you guys will too. I would be happy to have a match with others, be it good or bad players. So long we played well.
Going back to school for something you love on Saturday shouldn't be much a bore right, considering you should be having holidays.
But of course, you can choose to think I am talking nonsense and start a whole new bitch topic. I am just one other not very anal but still a bit anal senior so can don't bother. It is ok though, it doesn't really matter much to me anymore anyway.
Thinking back about myself kicking such a big huha over that blogpost is a little bit silly cause you guys are still in Secondary school afterall. As a graduated student, I understand.
Think before you act girl.
Karma happens.
Ultimately, I still hope you guys will do well if you're joining the zonal games. But from what I see, still got much more to polish eh.
Jiayou, and have fun with your new coach.
For people who are having question marks all over your head, dig this, a fairly well written piece of "ranting". (:
OH! Btw ah, my face still feels intact, didn't lose a single skin particle. Never felt like it was thrown, so, no need to be sorry. I didn't regret going that training too, as least I mananged to wake myself up from thinking we're still happy seniors with happy juniors excited to see and play with us.
_
You guys know I hate misunderstandings. I had to get those stuffs off my chest. Apologies for the outbreak of vulgarities in the previous post, hah. Wrote them in a fit of anger, WHILE CHIONG-ING SUBMISSION and suffering from my poor toe. ): (It's much better now actually, still leaking weird fluid which looks like pus. Disgusting. haha. )
Good news, Handed in TWO submissions this week!
Bad news, Still got one more to go. Shitzxz. CD Cover illustration.
And I am going to do something exciting this saturday. (:
Tell you guys about it soon. Mysterious hor.
Though I can't go for Jolyn's event. Sorry ah.
Okay. I want to get some decent sleep tonight. Shall chiong hard tomorrow for CD COVER!
Sigh.
Please choose to ignore this chunk of text if you're lazy to read. Haha. Semi rantings.
Scroll until the bottom.
WHY SECONDARY SCHOOL NETBALL SO DRAMA MAMA.
I guess only people who know about my netball life would understand this post.
I went back for a netball game on Saturday with our Juniors(Sec3juniors).
It went like this, Atiqah (sec4juniors) called Denise and Denise called me. She asked me whether I wanted to go back for a game with the girls. We've always wanted to play again after we stopped entirely to study for our O levels.
I had assignments to rush for submission so I was hesitating. But aiyah, I thought such chances don't come by much so I agreed.
Right. Now, let us clear some misunderstandings.
- I am not a very free person. I have lots of assignments to do and it is submission week. It is as impt as your exams.
- I did not view this entire match as a challenge. (I dont know about the others) In fact, I thought you guys are going to have training and we'll just play when you are having your match.
- I wasn't acting like a superstar. I slept at 5am the night before to complete more assignments to cover up for the game in the morning.
- I was expecting more people to be there.
- I had no idea playing netball with your seniors were such a torture, because I have never felt that way back in my days.
I dont think 41-3 is a very good score CONSIDERING you guys, supposedly training regularly, are having a match against seniors who have longed touch netball, much less mention a game. (esp my batch, except hardcore mabel and sj, eh almost 2 years alr please.) Plus, we didn't even have a single decent shooter. Tell me about it.
But, that is not the point, I don't understand, I (I dont know about the others) have never offended anyone of you or done anything evil from what I can remember of. I don't find any reason for you (or your mates) to flame us on your blog, whether it has high readership or not.
I enjoyed the time I spent in School playing Netball, I hope you guys will too. I would be happy to have a match with others, be it good or bad players. So long we played well.
Going back to school for something you love on Saturday shouldn't be much a bore right, considering you should be having holidays.
But of course, you can choose to think I am talking nonsense and start a whole new bitch topic. I am just one other not very anal but still a bit anal senior so can don't bother. It is ok though, it doesn't really matter much to me anymore anyway.
Thinking back about myself kicking such a big huha over that blogpost is a little bit silly cause you guys are still in Secondary school afterall. As a graduated student, I understand.
Think before you act girl.
Karma happens.
Ultimately, I still hope you guys will do well if you're joining the zonal games. But from what I see, still got much more to polish eh.
Jiayou, and have fun with your new coach.
For people who are having question marks all over your head, dig this, a fairly well written piece of "ranting". (:
OH! Btw ah, my face still feels intact, didn't lose a single skin particle. Never felt like it was thrown, so, no need to be sorry. I didn't regret going that training too, as least I mananged to wake myself up from thinking we're still happy seniors with happy juniors excited to see and play with us.
_
You guys know I hate misunderstandings. I had to get those stuffs off my chest. Apologies for the outbreak of vulgarities in the previous post, hah. Wrote them in a fit of anger, WHILE CHIONG-ING SUBMISSION and suffering from my poor toe. ): (It's much better now actually, still leaking weird fluid which looks like pus. Disgusting. haha. )
Good news, Handed in TWO submissions this week!
Bad news, Still got one more to go. Shitzxz. CD Cover illustration.
And I am going to do something exciting this saturday. (:
Tell you guys about it soon. Mysterious hor.
Though I can't go for Jolyn's event. Sorry ah.
Okay. I want to get some decent sleep tonight. Shall chiong hard tomorrow for CD COVER!
Jiahui hops off.
9:45 PM
