Tuesday, December 30, 2008
read this read that read read read
I have been blog hoppping a lot today but there's actually lots of things waiting for me to complete.
I have came up with the perfect plan on the last day of 2008.
Suntanning with Denise, go for Winnie's bbq, (maybe go for steamboat if there's time), then go Yufei's house stay over. Happening siol!
:)
It's the 30th already. I better write down all the blessings here just in case I'm not coming online!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YUFEI TURNING 18TH AND CHINKIAT TURNING 17TH ON THE 31st!
YuFei, Xiao Fei Yu haha, you've been super uber great company. I've known you since FOC Accion and you're damn lame and funny please! Always manage to keep my spirits up high and relate to how I feel at all the camps. We're quite fated lah hor. Accion. Punk Red. Now Programmers. Looking forward k! Please take care of yourself for the upcoming new year and make sure you don't lose your voice on the first day of camps anymore k! (:
ChinKiat! Haven't been contacting you much but I always remember your birthday. hahahah. Special leh. :D I miss cooking with you in Home Econs lesson and how we always cheekily eat little snacks with each other hidden in the drawers and still get caught. haha. My curry chicken scar is gone hahahhahaa. But I'll still remember you forever ok! Even though we don't talk much ah, but there's just this "thing" between us. I will never feel awkward with you ard. (: Happy birthday k!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BENJAMIN SIM TURNING 17TH ON 1st JANUARY!
Hello lovely rain! New year New boy. (: Everyone would agree with me that you've a damn cool shit birthday! Worries not. I'm sure you'll have a happy 17th birthday just like how you've spent the past years k! I can't be any more glad than to know you as a a friend and treating you as my confidant. Glad that I can be yours too. Thats what friends are for eh! Go you TKD blackbelter and hope you get a IVP Champion! Jiayou but remember to take care of yourself too aight. Competitions are exciting but health is more impt. :)
Oh and. TKD black belt not, Nationals champion not, IVP prize winner not, you're still my damn damn damn damn cool shit friend k! I'll be there for you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEIMIN (who wants to be known as Wayne as from now) TURNING 18TH ON 3rd JANUARY!
SONG! I remember how you tell me back in Secondary school that LuoZhiXiang is your idol. And how much you want to be like him. I think you've managed to do it. I can feel a tinge of Luo when I talk to you hahaha. But you still have your own style k! :) Sometimes I really like your company because you never ever close your mouth. Hahahhaa. ITS A GOOD THING K. You stop the air from turning stale. lol. Please continue to be this way, bringing happiness to everyone around you. It's a blessing to have you around. Jiayou in whatever you do. Follow what you want and work hard in it k! See you soooooooooooon.
Ahhhhh~ I'm in such a happy mood. Even though I just quarrelled with my mum, I still feel happy. Hahhahahahaaaa.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
I have came up with the perfect plan on the last day of 2008.
Suntanning with Denise, go for Winnie's bbq, (maybe go for steamboat if there's time), then go Yufei's house stay over. Happening siol!
:)
It's the 30th already. I better write down all the blessings here just in case I'm not coming online!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YUFEI TURNING 18TH AND CHINKIAT TURNING 17TH ON THE 31st!
YuFei, Xiao Fei Yu haha, you've been super uber great company. I've known you since FOC Accion and you're damn lame and funny please! Always manage to keep my spirits up high and relate to how I feel at all the camps. We're quite fated lah hor. Accion. Punk Red. Now Programmers. Looking forward k! Please take care of yourself for the upcoming new year and make sure you don't lose your voice on the first day of camps anymore k! (:
ChinKiat! Haven't been contacting you much but I always remember your birthday. hahahah. Special leh. :D I miss cooking with you in Home Econs lesson and how we always cheekily eat little snacks with each other hidden in the drawers and still get caught. haha. My curry chicken scar is gone hahahhahaa. But I'll still remember you forever ok! Even though we don't talk much ah, but there's just this "thing" between us. I will never feel awkward with you ard. (: Happy birthday k!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BENJAMIN SIM TURNING 17TH ON 1st JANUARY!
Hello lovely rain! New year New boy. (: Everyone would agree with me that you've a damn cool shit birthday! Worries not. I'm sure you'll have a happy 17th birthday just like how you've spent the past years k! I can't be any more glad than to know you as a a friend and treating you as my confidant. Glad that I can be yours too. Thats what friends are for eh! Go you TKD blackbelter and hope you get a IVP Champion! Jiayou but remember to take care of yourself too aight. Competitions are exciting but health is more impt. :)
Oh and. TKD black belt not, Nationals champion not, IVP prize winner not, you're still my damn damn damn damn cool shit friend k! I'll be there for you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEIMIN (who wants to be known as Wayne as from now) TURNING 18TH ON 3rd JANUARY!
SONG! I remember how you tell me back in Secondary school that LuoZhiXiang is your idol. And how much you want to be like him. I think you've managed to do it. I can feel a tinge of Luo when I talk to you hahaha. But you still have your own style k! :) Sometimes I really like your company because you never ever close your mouth. Hahahhaa. ITS A GOOD THING K. You stop the air from turning stale. lol. Please continue to be this way, bringing happiness to everyone around you. It's a blessing to have you around. Jiayou in whatever you do. Follow what you want and work hard in it k! See you soooooooooooon.
Ahhhhh~ I'm in such a happy mood. Even though I just quarrelled with my mum, I still feel happy. Hahhahahahaaaa.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Jiahui hops off.
7:30 PM
