Monday, December 8, 2008
read this read that read read read
I am procrastinating madly.
Sheesh.
Anyways, my toe is hurting very badly. It doesn't feel like an ordinary blue black. I think I hurt it more than that. I feel like amputating my left toe. Serious. But feel only lah. Siao.
Maybe.. i should. Dad says if I go to the doctor, they will probably inject anaesthesia then forcefully plug out my toenail. Wtf. How can they even do that. A toe without a toenail is damn sad. It's like a bird without wings. ):
You know I tried wearing my flops and my left leg cannot walk properly. The flop would just slip out of my leg aft 5 steps? -.- I dont even know what to wear to school tmr.
$%^&*(
Sheesh.
Anyways, my toe is hurting very badly. It doesn't feel like an ordinary blue black. I think I hurt it more than that. I feel like amputating my left toe. Serious. But feel only lah. Siao.
Maybe.. i should. Dad says if I go to the doctor, they will probably inject anaesthesia then forcefully plug out my toenail. Wtf. How can they even do that. A toe without a toenail is damn sad. It's like a bird without wings. ):
You know I tried wearing my flops and my left leg cannot walk properly. The flop would just slip out of my leg aft 5 steps? -.- I dont even know what to wear to school tmr.
$%^&*(
Jiahui hops off.
11:25 PM
