Tuesday, December 16, 2008
read this read that read read read
I am free from that busy busy busy busy busy busy block! FINALLY!
I am SO happy please. (:
Too bad I dont know anyone doing the same modules as me, if not can celebrate together, open champagne. :D
Anyways still had a really tired day cause of shooting. Tiring shitz. But it's DAMN FUN. (:
OTC is coming! Exciting please! I am gonna be a programmer for the first time. Whoohoo. Cool shitz.
I gotta go school soon to do editing so here's some Chritmas jokes to get yall hyped up for Christmas! Counting down, only NINE MORE DAYS!
I am SO happy please. (:
Too bad I dont know anyone doing the same modules as me, if not can celebrate together, open champagne. :D
Anyways still had a really tired day cause of shooting. Tiring shitz. But it's DAMN FUN. (:
OTC is coming! Exciting please! I am gonna be a programmer for the first time. Whoohoo. Cool shitz.
I gotta go school soon to do editing so here's some Chritmas jokes to get yall hyped up for Christmas! Counting down, only NINE MORE DAYS!
I miss the clique.
Jiahui hops off.
10:54 AM

