Wednesday, December 17, 2008
read this read that read read read
Hello.
I am very du lan.
I guess submission is not my only stress point in life.
I am feeling i-want-to-cry. I dont think I will cry but you know the feeling. Like damn desperate damn dulan damn fucked up with this shitz.
I have never called so many people for help at one shot. And I have never called so many random people so desperately.
I still can't get myself a video cam.
I blame myself for not having enough contacts/ small social network.
Shit. I still hope everything can run smoothly.
Please. ):
OTCW starts tmr. Bye, Jiayou me and see you on Sunday.
Need to chiong school tmr morning.
I am very depressed. And its my PMS period, not helping.
I am very du lan.
I guess submission is not my only stress point in life.
I am feeling i-want-to-cry. I dont think I will cry but you know the feeling. Like damn desperate damn dulan damn fucked up with this shitz.
I have never called so many people for help at one shot. And I have never called so many random people so desperately.
I still can't get myself a video cam.
I blame myself for not having enough contacts/ small social network.
Shit. I still hope everything can run smoothly.
Please. ):
OTCW starts tmr. Bye, Jiayou me and see you on Sunday.
Need to chiong school tmr morning.
I am very depressed. And its my PMS period, not helping.
Jiahui hops off.
1:51 AM
