Wednesday, December 3, 2008
read this read that read read read
Emotions
I decided to take a walk home from the interchange today. While I was strolling at the park lots of emotions came over me. My friends had a big fight, a misunderstanding, which caused a bit of disappointment and realization of a little bit of selfish-ness. I feel a little helpless about it. For a moment I felt a little bit of guilt because to both as a good friend, I didn't even managed to sense that something is/went wrong. Yet I know there's nothing I can do because its really inbetween them. So... They really broke up and I dont know whats going to happen from now. ):
The whole issue is almost like looking back at myself 2years back when I was experiencing the worst in my life. That only friendship I had who stopped talking to me totally and did all sorts of hurtful things. Its all over now and I know we can never get back to that friendship we once had. For now, we're still friends and not enemies though I know there's still this awkwardness between the both of us when we see each other and there's nothing we can do about it.
Looking back at my friends now, I really hope there's something we can do about it to spare that awkwardness inbetween all of us and hopefully the both of them know the others, be it zpgy no zpgy, are still out there for you ok.
I went up the lift looked out of the corridor and saw the sky which was in a beautiful shade of blue and orange with calming clouds and somehow I know things will turn out fine. (:
On a cheerier note, I went for Mathias's Photography talk thingy and wow. I really admire his courage and stubborn-ness to go ahead with what he want in life. I dont know whether I hold him as my role model but I know there's a lot for me to learn from him.
Applied Illustration (and the lecturer) is driving me nuts and crackers. I swear.
Hols are coming, at least thats something I can look forward to. I guess. (:
Love, Jiahui
I decided to take a walk home from the interchange today. While I was strolling at the park lots of emotions came over me. My friends had a big fight, a misunderstanding, which caused a bit of disappointment and realization of a little bit of selfish-ness. I feel a little helpless about it. For a moment I felt a little bit of guilt because to both as a good friend, I didn't even managed to sense that something is/went wrong. Yet I know there's nothing I can do because its really inbetween them. So... They really broke up and I dont know whats going to happen from now. ):
The whole issue is almost like looking back at myself 2years back when I was experiencing the worst in my life. That only friendship I had who stopped talking to me totally and did all sorts of hurtful things. Its all over now and I know we can never get back to that friendship we once had. For now, we're still friends and not enemies though I know there's still this awkwardness between the both of us when we see each other and there's nothing we can do about it.
Looking back at my friends now, I really hope there's something we can do about it to spare that awkwardness inbetween all of us and hopefully the both of them know the others, be it zpgy no zpgy, are still out there for you ok.
I went up the lift looked out of the corridor and saw the sky which was in a beautiful shade of blue and orange with calming clouds and somehow I know things will turn out fine. (:
On a cheerier note, I went for Mathias's Photography talk thingy and wow. I really admire his courage and stubborn-ness to go ahead with what he want in life. I dont know whether I hold him as my role model but I know there's a lot for me to learn from him.
Applied Illustration (and the lecturer) is driving me nuts and crackers. I swear.
Hols are coming, at least thats something I can look forward to. I guess. (:
Love, Jiahui
Jiahui hops off.
7:33 PM
