Sunday, December 14, 2008
read this read that read read read
DIVA SIOL
Hello boys and girls, males and females, trans and what not.
(:
2 happy things
1 going for Karate!
Felt like I haven't been there since forever. And it sucks when everyone gives you the, why-you-come-tday face. Hahhahaha. I miss yall lah. (: Although I am like suffering from full body aches, I swear FULL BODY, I am still very happy I went ok! :D
2 Filming!
We are filming for a very exciting thing. (: Yet to be revealed.
I acted like a diva. Hah.
1 unhappy thing,
CHIONG CD SUBMISSION.
AND OMG. THEY SAY XOREX NOT OPEN TMR. CAN KILL ME ALR. KILL KILL KILL.
(Jamie says xorex is open tmr though. )
(: I am really looking foward to the start of Hols.
Hello boys and girls, males and females, trans and what not.
(:
2 happy things
1 going for Karate!
Felt like I haven't been there since forever. And it sucks when everyone gives you the, why-you-come-tday face. Hahhahaha. I miss yall lah. (: Although I am like suffering from full body aches, I swear FULL BODY, I am still very happy I went ok! :D
2 Filming!
We are filming for a very exciting thing. (: Yet to be revealed.
I acted like a diva. Hah.
1 unhappy thing,
CHIONG CD SUBMISSION.
AND OMG. THEY SAY XOREX NOT OPEN TMR. CAN KILL ME ALR. KILL KILL KILL.
(Jamie says xorex is open tmr though. )
(: I am really looking foward to the start of Hols.
Jiahui hops off.
7:56 PM
