Monday, November 17, 2008
read this read that read read read
Wa. I have a lot of things to blog about. let me list them down first.
Friday's PRCS PROM NIGHT trip.
Saturday's trip.
TPRAWKS today. :D
-Good time
-Good people
-Good life (until i go back to school to face richard and lilie. ):)
I shall not blog today, shagggged. Voice turning hoarse.
But I really enjoyed the day. Loooooking forward to tmr.
In the mean time, here's my photos chosen for the final photog assignment.
btw, no DI on these 2 photos. raw from the camera. :D

Picture above : It's Meiyan. Sexy leh.
Picture below : Her friend, Sam.

While these... It's for Meiyan's captain and sam. HAHA. To thank him for helping me. And so, i photoshopped them to look better.






Credits to Nikon D200 again and TP'S LIFESAVING TEAM! ESP MEIYAN. :D
Loves. Without you its impossible. Wa. So corny. HAHAHA.
Okay. I need to catch some sleep. Long day ahead tmr.
Friday's PRCS PROM NIGHT trip.
Saturday's trip.
TPRAWKS today. :D
-Good time
-Good people
-Good life (until i go back to school to face richard and lilie. ):)
I shall not blog today, shagggged. Voice turning hoarse.
But I really enjoyed the day. Loooooking forward to tmr.
In the mean time, here's my photos chosen for the final photog assignment.
btw, no DI on these 2 photos. raw from the camera. :D

Picture above : It's Meiyan. Sexy leh.
Picture below : Her friend, Sam.

While these... It's for Meiyan's captain and sam. HAHA. To thank him for helping me. And so, i photoshopped them to look better.






Credits to Nikon D200 again and TP'S LIFESAVING TEAM! ESP MEIYAN. :D
Loves. Without you its impossible. Wa. So corny. HAHAHA.
Okay. I need to catch some sleep. Long day ahead tmr.
Jiahui hops off.
11:13 PM
