Saturday, November 22, 2008
read this read that read read read
PUNK RED OEI!
Pictures Update on TPRAWKS!
Credits of all these pictures to VC!
The mighty PLS!

MASS DANCE
I found a picture of me. kwakwa.

And these are my punkers!



(These photos just look too good to not appear.)


(That's gurmit by the way. Yes! Invited to TPRAWKS!)
Big thanks to Nic and Chester for being such co-operative PLs. Being there when I need help and pumping the rawkers spirits up. Loved yo.
Huge thanks to all fellow PLs for being friendly, outgoing and you-know-that-kinda-you-know. I didn't have to bother abt the image/feeling shy or anything near that.
Humongous thanks to the CLs, Ella Cheryl and Zain for lending your hand to me when met with those dilemmas. You never turned me down. Thanks many many.
Special thanks to the TPSC team for listening what I gotta say and rant. (: esp Xuan.
Last but not least, GINORMOUS THANKS TO THE RAWKERS WHO MADE TPRAWKS A SUCCESSFUL AND MEMORABLE ONE FOR ME!
Thinking back, am really prouda myself to have handled TPRAWKS PUNK RED GRP1 together with Nic and Chester. Idk whether its their first being a leader but it sure is for me. Ah. I think I ought to give myself a pat on the shoulder. Glad the rawkers had a great time. The feeling is damn shiok when you see rawkers sms-ing you to tell you how TPRAWKS can't be compared to other camps. (: Heartwarming. tears-running-moment.
Mates been nagging at me for joining TPRAWKS which would prolly pull down my grades but I really don't regret. I know I can still do well. GO JIAHUI! CHIONG AH.
Would love to blog much more abt the whole event but time is running out for me. hah. Got tonnes of work piling up waiting for me to complete. ):
And poor me still trying to handle the sickening package (flu+cough+sorethroat).
Slept for hours and hours already yet it still stays.
Oh well.
5 A3 pen drawings to complete by monday.
Can one. (:
Pictures Update on TPRAWKS!
Credits of all these pictures to VC!
The mighty PLS!

MASS DANCE
I found a picture of me. kwakwa.

And these are my punkers!



(These photos just look too good to not appear.)


(That's gurmit by the way. Yes! Invited to TPRAWKS!)
Big thanks to Nic and Chester for being such co-operative PLs. Being there when I need help and pumping the rawkers spirits up. Loved yo.
Huge thanks to all fellow PLs for being friendly, outgoing and you-know-that-kinda-you-know. I didn't have to bother abt the image/feeling shy or anything near that.
Humongous thanks to the CLs, Ella Cheryl and Zain for lending your hand to me when met with those dilemmas. You never turned me down. Thanks many many.
Special thanks to the TPSC team for listening what I gotta say and rant. (: esp Xuan.
Last but not least, GINORMOUS THANKS TO THE RAWKERS WHO MADE TPRAWKS A SUCCESSFUL AND MEMORABLE ONE FOR ME!
Thinking back, am really prouda myself to have handled TPRAWKS PUNK RED GRP1 together with Nic and Chester. Idk whether its their first being a leader but it sure is for me. Ah. I think I ought to give myself a pat on the shoulder. Glad the rawkers had a great time. The feeling is damn shiok when you see rawkers sms-ing you to tell you how TPRAWKS can't be compared to other camps. (: Heartwarming. tears-running-moment.
Mates been nagging at me for joining TPRAWKS which would prolly pull down my grades but I really don't regret. I know I can still do well. GO JIAHUI! CHIONG AH.
Would love to blog much more abt the whole event but time is running out for me. hah. Got tonnes of work piling up waiting for me to complete. ):
And poor me still trying to handle the sickening package (flu+cough+sorethroat).
Slept for hours and hours already yet it still stays.
Oh well.
5 A3 pen drawings to complete by monday.
Can one. (:
Jiahui hops off.
9:43 PM
