Wednesday, November 12, 2008
read this read that read read read
EDIT/ THE TITLE IS MISSING. ): HAHA. NVM. I'll start tmr.
I have decided to add a heading for each of my post. Makes more sense this way.
The weather's been sickass cold mama out there for the past 2 days. And when its not cold, its like shitass hot papa(sounds wrong).
Right.
End of block whoohoo.
School's been cool. 2 considering slack modules and one that interests me. And it gets better. (:
Let me show you what I have been up wtih.








My final is Water. I am not gonna post it up yet until the mini exhibition at design canteen is put down alright. :D Anticipation ma. Hahaha. Whatever.
Yay hay.
And leadership have been so far so good. :D
Ever heard of the movie Remember the Titans?
I seriously/sincerely think its a DAMN GOOD movie. I watched this movie since I was 13.
Trust me. If you're free try watching it. It's not cartoon, its not romance, it is about football and how it revolves around racism.
I am doing the movie review on this movie. And I think I watched it for almost 20 times. (:
Tell me a random conversation and I can show you the scene. Haha. :D
I will still watch it if you ask me to watch it again. I looooove it.
Hha. I have no idea why I am staying up when I can sleep already.
Anyone free from 12 to 3 tmr can come find me for lunch. Thank you.
Byebye.
I have decided to add a heading for each of my post. Makes more sense this way.
The weather's been sickass cold mama out there for the past 2 days. And when its not cold, its like shitass hot papa(sounds wrong).
Right.
End of block whoohoo.
School's been cool. 2 considering slack modules and one that interests me. And it gets better. (:
Let me show you what I have been up wtih.








My final is Water. I am not gonna post it up yet until the mini exhibition at design canteen is put down alright. :D Anticipation ma. Hahaha. Whatever.
Yay hay.
And leadership have been so far so good. :D
Ever heard of the movie Remember the Titans?
I seriously/sincerely think its a DAMN GOOD movie. I watched this movie since I was 13.
Trust me. If you're free try watching it. It's not cartoon, its not romance, it is about football and how it revolves around racism.
I am doing the movie review on this movie. And I think I watched it for almost 20 times. (:
Tell me a random conversation and I can show you the scene. Haha. :D
I will still watch it if you ask me to watch it again. I looooove it.
Hha. I have no idea why I am staying up when I can sleep already.
Anyone free from 12 to 3 tmr can come find me for lunch. Thank you.
Byebye.
Jiahui hops off.
1:46 AM
