Friday, November 7, 2008
read this read that read read read
I THINK AH PEHS LOOK VERY CHEEEKOPEH-ISH WHEN THEY LINGER ARD VOIDDECKS(esp at night) HALFNEKKID.
Don't you agree with me. I feel so unsafe when I see them walking around my neighbourhood and I don't even dare to look in that direction.
Well. I'm sure you have seen such cases whereby these uncles/ahpeks (topless) will wait for the chance and start pulling down their bottoms. It's so scary. I think it'll be a really traumatic experience for the victim. ): I don't want to be part of them please.
Whoohoo. I really enjoy photo taking I think I will consider seriously over my choice of major next year. (:
Everything seems to be going fine for the time being. I hope it stays this way!
AND I GOT INTO PROGRAMME OTC! :D
Happy ayayay. They're very creative in announcing the news. Really.
There's a heartwarming feeling.
I think its a happy day for me today. Other than the godknowswhathappened headache I had in the morning everything went on so fine and smooth. (:
(and its pay day! i am one more step nearer! )
I am eating the "pop! pop!" sweet now.
I've only seen it in the school's bookstore and now its like closing down(30% sale store wide). ):
I am very sad. I think there will still be a new bookstore, but its not same already.
I don't think they'll continue selling the "pop!" sweet and the Doraemon fruit drops right.
I just started 4 sentences with "I" and this is the fifth one.
Right. And I suddenly miss netball leh.
TPnetball is gonna have a match with NYP tmr at ITE SIMEI. I want to go down and watch leh. Seriously. But I have the Programmers meeting. Clash. Sian. Now I am in a dilemma.
I want to play netball, though I know my skills/running all like damn lousy already. But I still want to play netball. I miss PRCS netball leh. All the times when we go on the bus and start changing our shoes, help each other tie their hair or joke our heads off when we go for matches at kallang. Some sometimes when we lose the match everyone would look really solemn and some starts sleeping. Man. I miss those times. ): Aiyah. I really feel very sad now. I just dampened my happy spirits.
Okay. I shall go to bed now. (:
More phototaking tmr! So excited. I shall go and charge my camera battery.
goodnight.
Don't you agree with me. I feel so unsafe when I see them walking around my neighbourhood and I don't even dare to look in that direction.
Well. I'm sure you have seen such cases whereby these uncles/ahpeks (topless) will wait for the chance and start pulling down their bottoms. It's so scary. I think it'll be a really traumatic experience for the victim. ): I don't want to be part of them please.
Whoohoo. I really enjoy photo taking I think I will consider seriously over my choice of major next year. (:
Everything seems to be going fine for the time being. I hope it stays this way!
AND I GOT INTO PROGRAMME OTC! :D
Happy ayayay. They're very creative in announcing the news. Really.
There's a heartwarming feeling.
I think its a happy day for me today. Other than the godknowswhathappened headache I had in the morning everything went on so fine and smooth. (:
(and its pay day! i am one more step nearer! )
I am eating the "pop! pop!" sweet now.
I've only seen it in the school's bookstore and now its like closing down(30% sale store wide). ):
I am very sad. I think there will still be a new bookstore, but its not same already.
I don't think they'll continue selling the "pop!" sweet and the Doraemon fruit drops right.
I just started 4 sentences with "I" and this is the fifth one.
Right. And I suddenly miss netball leh.
TPnetball is gonna have a match with NYP tmr at ITE SIMEI. I want to go down and watch leh. Seriously. But I have the Programmers meeting. Clash. Sian. Now I am in a dilemma.
I want to play netball, though I know my skills/running all like damn lousy already. But I still want to play netball. I miss PRCS netball leh. All the times when we go on the bus and start changing our shoes, help each other tie their hair or joke our heads off when we go for matches at kallang. Some sometimes when we lose the match everyone would look really solemn and some starts sleeping. Man. I miss those times. ): Aiyah. I really feel very sad now. I just dampened my happy spirits.
Okay. I shall go to bed now. (:
More phototaking tmr! So excited. I shall go and charge my camera battery.
goodnight.
Jiahui hops off.
12:47 AM
