Wednesday, November 5, 2008
read this read that read read read
I MET A HUGE ASS GINORMOUSLY LARGE HYBRID OF A CROC+SNAKE+LIZARD TODAY. OKAY ITS A MONITOR LIZRAD BUT I SWEAR ITS DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN BIG.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS A MONITOR LIZARD OR NOT.

AND IMAGINE THE ONE I SAW WAS BIGGER. LIVE VIEW LEH. AND YOU KNOW HOW CLOSE I WAS TO THE LIZARD OR NOT.
I THINK LESS THAN 1M. WTFWTF. It's so scary.
So while trying to tell Kenny(he lives near me) about this whole encounter with the horrifying monitor lizard..

HAHA. I CANNOT TAHAN. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO EXPLAIN FOR SO LONG BUT HE CANNOT FEEL MY FEAR. SO.
AIYAH. I WAS ON THE PATHWAY OK. Yes, I know monitor lizards are harmless but they really looks so damn scary as if its gonna feast on you ANY SECOND. HELLO. AND I WAS SO DAMN NEAR LAH. HOW TO NOT FREAK OUT. I live near a longkau and I have seen it before BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN IT CLIMB SO HIGH. THE MOST ONLY AT THE RIVERBANKS LOR. WL. WHEN I SAW IT, IT IS ALREADY NEAR THE PATHWAY.
AND IT WAS CAMOUFLAGING ITSELF ON THE GRASS. HAHA. TOO BAD MY EYES WERE SHARP ENOUGH TO NOT MISS YOUR EVIL EYES AND DISGUSTING TONGUE HISSING.
(I turned back and walked the longer pathway. I think I got looked down by secondary school kids because I tried to take the shorter way but ended up behind them instead)
Anyways. Don't you agree with me that it is damn dangerous. Imagine those Pri 2 kids going to school and it happens to be the first day they're going to school without their parents. Then they see this huge ass (crocodile) WHICH PUTS THEIR LIFE IN DANGER. HOW HUH HOW. HOW TO ANSWER TO THEIR PARENTS RIGHT. They might get feasted on/ scarred for LIFE.
Argh. Okay. maybe its just me.
Speaking of this reminds me of that most abhorred animal(cat) which almost scared my hearts out 2 days ago. It was raining. I was trying to call someone at the bus stop opposite school. ALL OF A SUDDEN THIS CAT(1m+ away) JUMPED OUT FROM THE BUSHES AND STARTED SPRINTING TOWARDS ME. OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL JUMP RIGHT(I think i heard a slight shriek from me). WAHLAU EH. AND ALL THESE HAPPENED WHEN THE BUS STOP WAS FULL OF STUDENTS. Paiseh or not paiseh. ):
I think this is a really bad week for me. I topped it off with 2 consectcutive bad dreams in a row.
First night.
I DREAMT THAT I AM PREGNANT AND I WAS GIVING BIRTH. ..........
I have no idea what is going through my subconscious mind.
AND, in my dream, its a very very very very very painful process. All the screaming, perspiring so on and so forth. My gosh. Horrifying images of myself. And my husband (or so I guess) was there holding on to my hands.
Its a very vague dream. I woke up feeling really tired.
Second night.
I DREAMT THAT I WAS IN THIS DEAD OR ALIVE RACE. Idk. The people involved in the race is so random. I saw Ying, Jo, Zhou, Sui (TDS). Then there was Denise (PRCS). I can't remember alr. Then there were 2 girls from m'sia in the race also. I remember one of them is called beatrice. We were like running around really madly. Like scenes where we were in great danger were also seen. Our "hotel rooms" got invaded by bangaladesh construction workers then they started to renovate our rooms. So we had to move everyone's belongings to this big room. And aft awhile more, we had to break camp because we were late to catch our plane back home. So a few of them went to the room and mass carry all the bags to the escalator where everyone just grab their own belongings and run for the plane. BUT I COULDN'T FIND MINE. THEN, someone told me the Beatrice girl took my bag. And they are going straight back to Msia and left early. SO I STARTED PANICKING. Someone helped me to call her but she's already reaching msia so she refused to stop and give me back my bag. Then I told her to tell me where she is because she's on the MRT and I can take a cab and chiong to her destination to meet her. (But then I thought we were catching a plane back home) Anyways. My dream ended when I was on the bus with ying chasing her instead.
AIYAH. IT'S SO RIDICULOUS AND IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I MAKE SUCH DREAMS. (but somehow I think I have ever made a similar dream before. Like the scenes reminds me of a past dream.)
I ONLY KNOW I FEEL VERY TIRED AFT I WOKE UP.
I need some peaceful sleeps. ):
Derived child.
I hope I get some cool sleep tonight. At least a holiday-ish dream. Not a 50km marathon.
Aight. Gdnight.
Sidenote, I hope I get into Programmers for FOC.
*fingers crossed*
Sidesidenote, I am gonna miss the first 3 lessons of Applied Illustration and TypoLay for TPRAWKS! . I hope it won't be as bad as I think it will be.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS A MONITOR LIZARD OR NOT.

AND IMAGINE THE ONE I SAW WAS BIGGER. LIVE VIEW LEH. AND YOU KNOW HOW CLOSE I WAS TO THE LIZARD OR NOT.
I THINK LESS THAN 1M. WTFWTF. It's so scary.
So while trying to tell Kenny(he lives near me) about this whole encounter with the horrifying monitor lizard..

HAHA. I CANNOT TAHAN. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO EXPLAIN FOR SO LONG BUT HE CANNOT FEEL MY FEAR. SO.
AIYAH. I WAS ON THE PATHWAY OK. Yes, I know monitor lizards are harmless but they really looks so damn scary as if its gonna feast on you ANY SECOND. HELLO. AND I WAS SO DAMN NEAR LAH. HOW TO NOT FREAK OUT. I live near a longkau and I have seen it before BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN IT CLIMB SO HIGH. THE MOST ONLY AT THE RIVERBANKS LOR. WL. WHEN I SAW IT, IT IS ALREADY NEAR THE PATHWAY.
AND IT WAS CAMOUFLAGING ITSELF ON THE GRASS. HAHA. TOO BAD MY EYES WERE SHARP ENOUGH TO NOT MISS YOUR EVIL EYES AND DISGUSTING TONGUE HISSING.
(I turned back and walked the longer pathway. I think I got looked down by secondary school kids because I tried to take the shorter way but ended up behind them instead)
Anyways. Don't you agree with me that it is damn dangerous. Imagine those Pri 2 kids going to school and it happens to be the first day they're going to school without their parents. Then they see this huge ass (crocodile) WHICH PUTS THEIR LIFE IN DANGER. HOW HUH HOW. HOW TO ANSWER TO THEIR PARENTS RIGHT. They might get feasted on/ scarred for LIFE.
Argh. Okay. maybe its just me.
Speaking of this reminds me of that most abhorred animal(cat) which almost scared my hearts out 2 days ago. It was raining. I was trying to call someone at the bus stop opposite school. ALL OF A SUDDEN THIS CAT(1m+ away) JUMPED OUT FROM THE BUSHES AND STARTED SPRINTING TOWARDS ME. OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL JUMP RIGHT(I think i heard a slight shriek from me). WAHLAU EH. AND ALL THESE HAPPENED WHEN THE BUS STOP WAS FULL OF STUDENTS. Paiseh or not paiseh. ):
I think this is a really bad week for me. I topped it off with 2 consectcutive bad dreams in a row.
First night.
I DREAMT THAT I AM PREGNANT AND I WAS GIVING BIRTH. ..........
I have no idea what is going through my subconscious mind.
AND, in my dream, its a very very very very very painful process. All the screaming, perspiring so on and so forth. My gosh. Horrifying images of myself. And my husband (or so I guess) was there holding on to my hands.
Its a very vague dream. I woke up feeling really tired.
Second night.
I DREAMT THAT I WAS IN THIS DEAD OR ALIVE RACE. Idk. The people involved in the race is so random. I saw Ying, Jo, Zhou, Sui (TDS). Then there was Denise (PRCS). I can't remember alr. Then there were 2 girls from m'sia in the race also. I remember one of them is called beatrice. We were like running around really madly. Like scenes where we were in great danger were also seen. Our "hotel rooms" got invaded by bangaladesh construction workers then they started to renovate our rooms. So we had to move everyone's belongings to this big room. And aft awhile more, we had to break camp because we were late to catch our plane back home. So a few of them went to the room and mass carry all the bags to the escalator where everyone just grab their own belongings and run for the plane. BUT I COULDN'T FIND MINE. THEN, someone told me the Beatrice girl took my bag. And they are going straight back to Msia and left early. SO I STARTED PANICKING. Someone helped me to call her but she's already reaching msia so she refused to stop and give me back my bag. Then I told her to tell me where she is because she's on the MRT and I can take a cab and chiong to her destination to meet her. (But then I thought we were catching a plane back home) Anyways. My dream ended when I was on the bus with ying chasing her instead.
AIYAH. IT'S SO RIDICULOUS AND IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I MAKE SUCH DREAMS. (but somehow I think I have ever made a similar dream before. Like the scenes reminds me of a past dream.)
I ONLY KNOW I FEEL VERY TIRED AFT I WOKE UP.
I need some peaceful sleeps. ):
Derived child.
I hope I get some cool sleep tonight. At least a holiday-ish dream. Not a 50km marathon.
Aight. Gdnight.
Sidenote, I hope I get into Programmers for FOC.
*fingers crossed*
Sidesidenote, I am gonna miss the first 3 lessons of Applied Illustration and TypoLay for TPRAWKS! . I hope it won't be as bad as I think it will be.
Jiahui hops off.
12:41 AM
